Salazar's Pensacola Painting

A53 REVIEWS

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2013

3380 Summit Blvd

Pensacola, FL 32503

Delivering our client a quality job is our goal. We are licensed and insured. You can rest assured that we will complete all your interior or exterior projects with top quality products and techniques....

Interior Painting (46)Exterior Painting (19)Drywall (12)Wallpaper Removal (9)Pressure Washing (2)Water and Smoke Damage (2)Insulation (1)

03/26/2019

When we first sent a request from Angie's List to Salazar, he responded within that same day. He then was very prompt in coming to give an estimate. He was very professional and made sure he communicated as much as possible. He emailed the estimate within two days. Once we decided it was him we wanted to go through, he was able to schedule us within 2 weeks, which was earlier then he had originall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

Photo for Salazar's Pensacola Painting - 3380 Summit Blvd, Pensacola, FL - 37783210

10/09/2018

Cesar Salazar was excellent. He responded within a day or two each time I emailed or texted him. He gave me a 2-3 week time frame to start week and they met that. I'm also please with the work. I would recommend them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior trim caulked and painted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

01/12/2018

great job, on time, i would use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted a family room and stairwell.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

12/16/2017

They did what they said they would but the quality wasnt quite as good the second time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
900 sq foot

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2017

10/19/2017

Cesar was very responsive with my questions. He was prompt on the day of the scheduled work and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. We initially planned on one coat of primer and two coats of paint. The interior and trim took 3 coats and the front door which was red took 4 coats. He was very reasonable in accommodating the extra coats that made the door look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new Therma Tru fiberglass entry door and sidelight installed by Lowe's. I needed a painter to paint the color I wanted on the front door. I bought the paint and primer at Sherwin Williams who also recommended Salazar's Pensacola Painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

10/06/2017

Went very well. Communicated with us along the way. Was prompt and courteous. He even remembered my Mother had a condition and he always asked how she was doing. He was a sincere human being. From pressure washing outside of house, to sanding and chipping paint and caulking and removal of window screens, painting, then putting window screens back on, cleaning up work area. Very professional compan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint the outside of house.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

10/02/2017

Excellent, punctual, quick excellent job. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2017

D

08/15/2017

6/15/17 Cesar came to the house to provide an estimate to paint 2 sides of house exterior. Very polite. 6/18/17 provided reasonable email estimate. I decided to paint the entire exterior with some repairs. Made an appointment with Cesar for 7/17/17 at 3:30pm for est for revised exterior work. He was a NO SHOW with no followup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint front and side of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

06/22/2017

Caesar was very professional and punctual which was a refreshing experience. He has a good size crew of about 6 men. They

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting on a 1928 Tudor style brick home. We had all the trim, windows, fascia, soffit and skirt's painted. There were also wrought iron railings that needed new paint, a retaining wall and a detached wooden garage that had to be scraped and painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

04/09/2017

Cesar and his crew did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Repair, Wallpaper Removal, Orange Peel Texture & Popcorn Removal.

Ask for details.