R2R Enterprises LLC

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Tommy's Paving

2  REVIEWS
Tommy's Paving

If you're sick of looking at that old driveway contact me I will personally meet with you in quote your job I do asphalt paving seal coating patching concrete garage floors crackfilling color coating in so on ..call 502-4963582

12/12/2012

I met him in Lowes and asked for his business card.  When I called, he came immediately and began working beside my other contractor to finish the job in just a few days.  He helped us design the porch and helped us think through the ramifications of our decisions.  I'd highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blocked a house foundation, poured front porch and steps.  Did an excellent job for the lowest price around.  He was friendly, punctual and helped me save money!

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking,stamped concrete

01/12/2012

The company is not to blame for this. It was Robert Roberson. The company is good but I do not want them to get the blame for Roberts fault.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired a company that hired Robert Roberson to work with him to do the bricks. He did not pay his employees he kept all the money to him self. He called workers comp and had the job sight shut down. He took all of the workers off of the payroll. after an agreement with him and the workers comp people everyone started working again. Two days later he called them again and had the job sight shut down again. After an investigation they opened the sight back up. He is still under investigation. I had to rehire all of the other employees to work and finish about 20% more of the bricks. He made a big mess out of nothing. I would never recommend him to anyone.

CATEGORY concrete repair