LOWES

Angie's List since April 2008

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Neligan Construction & Roofing LLC

Neligan Construction & Roofing is one of a just a very few Owens Corning Certified Platinum Contractors in this area. And only Platinum Certified contractors can offer the Owens Corning Platinum Lifetime Warranty! And Neligan's standard workmanship warranty is 10 years! As a family owned local contractor for over 20 years we quickly gained a reputation for being honest, hard working and reliable by making customer satisfaction our number one priority. As you can tell from our reviews, we strongly value all of our Angie's List clients! We developed standard operating procedures long ago that ensure our jobs run smoothly and efficiently while providing you with a quality finished product. Two locations to serve you: Jacksonville Beach and St. Augustine. Easy "click to schedule" for convenience! Our newest location is located at 450 State Road 16 in beautiful Historic St. Augustine, Florida, in the heart of St. John's County!

10/17/2016

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chair link fence installation.

CATEGORY appliance repair,fencing

11/20/2015

Must of their stuff are good they are just overpriced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there and shop.

CATEGORY fencing,home improvement stores

04/19/2012

I like that they offer a guarantee. The workers were good, trustworthy and did a good job. I will probably use them again to do work in another bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had LOWES come out to install tile in my bathroom.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

02/21/2012

I think they did a good job. I plan to use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to install hardwood floors in my home.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

02/16/2012

They were willing to work with us.  We got a really good deal.  They were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a washer and dryer from Lowe’s.

CATEGORY appliance sales

APPLIANCES, WATER HEATERS, COMPACTORS & DISPOSERS, FLOOR CARE, AIR CONDITIONERS, BATH TUBS & SHOWERS, CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS, CEILING FANS, FAUCETS & FIXTURES, FLOORING, INTERIOR DOORS, HOME DECOR, LADDERS, LUMBER, MASONRY & PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, FENCING, GUTTERS, DECKING & DOORS, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, LIGHTING, PATIO FURNITURE, PAINT & STAIN, WINDOWS, PLAY EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES.