KYLE THE HANDYMAN

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2008

When you call or text me, you get ME, when you hire me, you get ME.........though I can come up with extra hands frequently if the project requires it. I have been a solo Handyman for 23+ years, and like doing small repairs and projects; no desire to be the typical General Contractor. My fee is $48/hour plus $3/per mile one way out of Navy Point, am generally too busy to do "free" estimates if it's not pretty close to home. More details at www.HandymanKyle.com, though that site isn't current on some info as I need to learn a new " web platform" in my "spare" time......uff da. There are quite a few websites out there with inaccurate info about my biz , so it's best just to call me and see if I can help you with your situation. Checks, cash and credit card via PayPal accepted....

Hammerhead Renovation

Small family business, along with long term employees have made this company a success to date. Everyone working for Hammerhead has know each other for 30 plus years. We are very picky about who we bring into your house.

D

01/03/2018

One of the bi-fold doors that was repaired fell off the first time I pulled on it, the ceiling fan is hung crooked, the door bell chime was mounted crooked, he did not install the deadbolt on the door that I wanted it on, he replaced a quality deadbolt that worked fine with a cheap deadbolt that I did not ask to have replaced requiring separate key, he installed weatherstripping on an outside door...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check and repair bi-fold doors, replace a ceiling fan, install a door bell; install a dead bolt, change a bathroom door handle.

CATEGORY handyman service

On this job, the person who booked the job and wrote the review has never met me. His wife and daughter were present (for the entire time) with a "punchlist" of 10 or so items, and various approaches to solving the problems were discussed before work performed, as I have experienced many more "budget conscious" folks here. I had given my standard bi-fold speech to Mr.Client on the phone prior to b...

11/29/2017

Excellent! He restored my faith in handymen. I even referred him to my closest friends. He responded in a timely manner, he showed up on time, he was up front and honest about his prices, he was professional, and he cleaned up after his jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mirrors hung on high walls, cameras installed, and toilet pieces replaced.

07/13/2017

GREAT.. I would hire him for any job. He is very easy to talk to and most definitely the client comes first. He took his time and made sure the bed was sturdy enough to use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a sleigh bed put together that was a hand me down.

10/31/2016

Great. He did a good job and fixed a couple of other minor issues that had not been addressed. Very comprehensive. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning gutters and installing gutter guards and trimming trees.

09/13/2016

Returned initial call quickly. Arrived on time. Did all work requested, plus change a battery in a high fire alarm for us. Cleaned everything up too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage lights, floodlights, and bathroom vents replaced.

CATEGORY handyman service

I have been repairing and installing many home-related items for over 20 years in the Handyman biz. I do mostly residential, occasionally commercial. www.HandymanKyle.com has LOTS of info if you're more inquisitive. I'm happy to take a phone call regarding whether I'm the best guy for your project.

I try to stay away from anything with a computer chip in it, HVAC and specialty appliances, although if I'm already there and you have a list of items to take care of, I'll give anything a brief look to see if it's in my realm or just needs a swift kick in the right place :). I also try to avoid free estimates and bidding; just not enough time/energy in the day and I'm not hungry enough to "compete" with guys who have a different business model.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal