Kimbro's Home Improvement

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7360 Shelby Ln

Pensacola, FL 32526

ATTENTION MILITARY PERSONAL! Call Doug for military discounts for active and retired military! Kimbro's Home Improvement is locally owned and operated with 30 years specializing in all home remodels and repairs. Dependable, trustworthy (we show up on time and complete our work in a timely manner.) and we do quality work. Integrity is important to us....

interior painting (13)home remodeling (10)drywall (6)house painting (5)cabinet refacing (4)home remodeling (4)flooring (4)roofing (2)lighting (1)

07/17/2020

It went great my bathroom look amazing can’t complain at all

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

06/03/2020

Great people, very nice, very professional and punctual. Service and painting skills are outstanding. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/22/2020

Dough finally showed up a day late and did quick estimate. Said he would email the final estimate to me that day May 21. I never received it. Would not recommend this company based on my experience. I expect person to call if can not make appointment and there is no excuse for not emailing the price quote to me or calling me to tell me why he would not/could not send me the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove old flooring in kitchen and install new luxury vinyl plank flooring

CATEGORY flooring contractor,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

on May 21st I called customer at noon just as I said I would did not get an answer. I left a message explaining i would be glad to come by. The customer did not call back until several hours later returning the message. It was after closing time so I did not return the call until the next morning and let them know I would be glad to come and give an estimate. I never have walked in to a customers ...

05/16/2020

The project was done in a timely matter. All touch ups were made without complaints. The workers had respect for our property and maintained a save work atmosphere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

thank you it was a pleasure working with you I noticed a b on quality if there is something that needs to be addressed please feel free to contact me. I will make sure its taken care of. thank you Doug Kimbro Kimbro’s Home Improvement

05/09/2020

The crew did a great job. They were timely and very professional. We will call Kimbro's Home Improvement again when we need any additional work around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint exterior

CATEGORY remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

04/24/2020

fair had a spot in kitchen that was very good but going nto live with it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

04/14/2020

The estimate process was very good, quick and they worked around my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall installation.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Thank you for the nice review. hopefully we can be of service in the future.

11/02/2019

They were very professional, and Joe and Rachel were hard workers. They showed up on time and worked all day every day they worked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior fence, decking, and columns on the front porch.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] is was a pleasure working for you.

10/13/2019

Great work, very professional. Had bathroom and kitchen remodeled and it came out very good. It was also done in a a good time,quicker than originally expected. I really liked that he kept me informed through the entire process of what they would be working on each day so we knew what to expect. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint remodeling

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

09/27/2019

Very through and professional. Doug and his crew always go above and beyond what is expected. I will be definitely hiring him again for other improvement projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair termite damage

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Thank you it is always a pleasure working with you and your wife. You are top notch people.

Home improvements interior exterior painting, tile,laminate hardwood drywall,popcorn removal and much more.