FIT Massotherapy

Founded 2012

FIT Massotherapy works with clients based on their individual needs. Massage sessions can be focused on relaxation, stress relief, muscle pain or injury. Our mental and physical health keeps us strong in all aspects of life. Making time for ourselves is the key to strength, endurance and stamina. -Relaxation Massage, Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Myofascial Release-...

11/27/2017

Wonderful! I have yet to find someone as capable and/or qualified massage therapist as Katie. I highly recommend and trust FIT Massotherapy for all your massage needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full body deep tissue massage; Monthly maintenance, Ironman Triathlon & Boston Marathon training, and specific aliments.

11/23/2017

Katie is a great massage therapist. She really helped alleviate my neck pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Massage therapy

11/06/2017

Katie is an excellent massotherapist. She is very attentive to your needs and works well to help heal your hurting body parts!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back and neck area

11/03/2017

You will not find a better therapeutic massage therapist than Katie. I was amazed at how much better I felt every time I left an appointment with her. She is very knowledgeable, personable and takes the time to listen to her customers and address their areas of concern. Beside that, she's just plain delightful. Cleveland's loss is Pensacola's gain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General therapeutic massage with extra attention to my left shoulder

11/03/2017

Fit Massotherapy is a wonderful place to go for an amazing massage! Katie has strong hands. She always asked me how I was feeling and if there was an area in particular that she needed to work on. I was often so relaxed that I would begin to fall asleep at the end of the massage!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full body Massage

CATEGORY massage therapy

Massage sessions can be focused on relaxation, stress relief, muscle pain or injury. Massage modalities offered include: relaxation, deep tissue, sports, prenatal and myofascial release.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Similar businesses in your area...