Armstrong Electric Co Inc

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since August 2010

We've been taking care of Pensacola and the surronding areas Electrical needs since 1963. We wire new commercial as well as residental bldgs. We have a fully staffed Service Department with 5 service trucks to handle all your repair and service needs 24hrs a day. We are staffed with over 100 employees. State of Florida License EC0000901 and EC0000903. Service Call Charges are $70.00 hr with time being charged out from time we are on the way to site. Overtime is charged after 4 PM to 7AM and is charged out at $100.00 per hour. Bucket Truck is $110.00 per hour. Scissor lift is $95.00 per hr....

Webster Electric Inc.

Webster Electric is your premier electrician in the Gulf Breeze, FL, area. We offer electrical inspections, lighting, rewiring houses that have aluminum wires, surge protectors and more. Call for a free estimate!

Award 2019

02/09/2017

They have done a lot of work for me. They did a very good job. They did it fairly quickly and very professionally. I have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rewired a bathroom lighting and put in an extra electrical switch into the bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

11/23/2016

It went great, and the staff from the front office to the techs were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AlumiConn outlet installation

11/06/2016

I will take you and Armstrong for civil right violation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Circuit Breakers kept tripping so I called Armstrong. The first visit cost me 70 dollars for moving one of my breakers. The Breaker started tripping again so I called again and they came out and worked on my outlets and charged me 35 dollars and I paid it. The problem persists so I called them again now they are billing me 70 dollars but the problem has not been resolved. They took advantage of me because I'm quadriplegic and can't see what they work on.

02/09/2016

Showed up on time, were friendly, knowledgeable, located the problem, fixed it and were done in a reasonably short amount of time. Price was right. Would definitely recommend them and would certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a section of wire after circuit breaker popped.

10/20/2015

I called and spoke with Kim, explaining the several small jobs that needed to be done.  She asked several questions to better understand my needs.  She was very pleasant and professional.  We scheduled an appointment for 12OCT.  Vince and Johnathan arrived right on time.  I explained my needs and they immediately went to work.  I had several dead outlets in one room and I casually mentioned that a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed two security lights by replacing the dusk to dawn sensors, fixed several interior outlets that no longer provided electricity, relocated an outside decorative light to the rear of the house to replace an old, broken light and installed a new security light.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting