Andrew Taylor, D.D.S. Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2011

At Andrew Taylor, DDS Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Pensacola. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime....

Deese Dentistry

57  REVIEWS
Deese Dentistry

There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

12/31/2014

The office staff and dentist were fantastic - they made me feel very comfortable.  They were punctual and efficient.  They have heated massage chairs.  I don't enjoy the dentist but this was a very good experience.  I highly recommend Dr. Taylor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went because a tooth was bothering me.  He explained the problem and put in a filling.

CATEGORY dentists

09/11/2013

The hygienist is just five star. I have followed her to two different dentists. She is just fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Andrew P. Taylor, D.D.S. is equipped to handle all your dental needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available