American Shed & Yard Buildings Co

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since June 2011

Family owned & operated for more than 35 years; we take pride in our products andthe quality of ourwork. NO HARD SALE - come and see us!...

Landscape Expressions

Landscape Expressions is a full service landscaping business. We offer many services including, Landscape design and installation, irrigation installation and repair, hardscapes, waterscapes, landscape lighting, fencing, and lawn maintenance. We are committed to turning your outdoor spaces into extraordinary spaces. We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project.

C

04/24/2015

I went up there the first time and Bob, the other owner, went over all the styles, wrote down their base prices and cost of extras. I emailed back a few days later and told them I like the quality and style, but when I added in the cost of extras and the cost of me having to do the permitting (since they do not) it came out to around the same cost, if not more, which is not what Karen had mentione...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emailed the company with a quote from a competitor, Karen,one of the owners, said they could do all the items plus two extras for hundreds less but to come in to get pricing.

03/27/2015

The shed was built on time and met all of our expectations as far as quality and craftsmanship. Dana and crew were awesome and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality built storage/yard storage shed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered a wood shed with a few options. We shopped around comparing prices with all the major big box stores. American Sheds prices were nearly a thousand dollars lower than the rest of the competition.  The sky lights and Hardie board siding that come standard with all of their sheds was just icing on the cake!

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a storage shed, it was a fair price and quality construction, American Shed delivered what they said they would.

06/24/2014

They were fantastic, they knew what they were doing, and they were very sorrow. They were fantastic and awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Builders - Garages Services: They did built a Shed for me.

06/10/2014

Very friendly, very helpful, very competitive. Just decided to go with a Steel building.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave a quote that was competitive.

Buildings-Portable,Buildings-Portable,Carports,Greenhouses,Sheds