All Brand Appliance Repair

A29 REVIEWS

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since May 2015

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

590 Bobwhite Pl

Pensacola, FL 32514

All Brand Appliance Repair is locally and family owned business. We are committed to offering quality and professional services. You are our main priority and we are dedicated to repairing all your appliances. If you are tired of being treated like you are just a number, call us. We will treat you like family. Our truck are fully-stocked with all fast common moving parts, offering you a speedy and convenient service. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Call today, we look forward to serving you....

Appliance Repair (27)Appliance Repair - Small (3)

01/07/2020

Excellent. Quick response, no surprises, punctuality was perfect with great results at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

01/05/2020

Lance did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend him for all appliance repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher and refrigerator issues

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

12/31/2019

Jason was awesome! What a great guy! Very compassionate. My refrigerator broke last Thursday Dec 26. I looked up on Angie's list who is a reliable appliance repairman in my area and they referred me to All Brand. I called and IMMEDIATELY, got to spoke to someone from All Brand. I spoke to the VP of the company, Jason. He was so understanding and when he found out this was our ONLY refrigerator, he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Repair

CATEGORY small appliance repair

COST $144.81

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

10/25/2019

Pennington Appliance was very professional, friendly and helped us to know how to take care of our issue. We will use them again and highly recommend this appliance repair company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

09/17/2019

They arrived on time and called ahead to let me know they were on their way. Repairs went quickly and smoothly. I was really happy with the service and professionalism of the repairman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The relay to the compressor had to replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

09/02/2019

Quick, efficient, complete, and reasonable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair refrigerator

CATEGORY appliance repair, small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

07/22/2019

Dan was very professional and went out of his way to help us and even guaranteed his parts and service. It's hard to find people of integrity to work in this town, and Dan most definitely has my recommendation and future business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing heating element and fuse in dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

07/16/2019

Jason arrived on time and was very friendly. I had thought the bearings were bad, he turned on the washer and agreed that the bearings were gone. He started writing up a quote and while he was getting part numbers, he noticed the retaining nut (?) was loose. So he removed the plate and reset it, tightened the bolt and the washer worked fine. Saved us a lot of money. Most definitely will use All Br...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

04/07/2019

The repair person arrived on time and was very professional. He quickly identified the problem and explained everything as he worked. He fixed the problem in a timely manner and the price for the repair was very fair. We would definitely hire this company again and highly recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

12/27/2018

I waited to here back from them after they ordered the parts, they never called me so after 2 weeks I called them never heard back then they finaly showed up and fixed it 15 days after estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shocks on washer

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

All Brand Appliance Repair focuses on fast and friendly servicing of all household appliances including, but not limited to: refrigerators, freezers, ice machines, washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, cooktops, hot water heaters, and microwaves.

$10