A CUT ABOVE TREE CARE INC

A85 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since April 2008

1834 Escambia Ave

Pensacola, FL 32503

As a locally and family-owned and operated business, we have built a reputation throughout our service area as the tree care company that provides prompt, professional service while paying great attention to detail and offering great clean-up services. We also have a crane for larger jobs and major removal services like pools and hot tubs!...

tree service (85)

11/18/2019

Great job! Finished quickly, fair price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a dying Laurel Oak in the front yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thank you! We appreciate you trusting us with your tree care needs!

10/02/2019

They are still a really good company, good pricing and was very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance of the Oak Trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Thank you for being a returning customer & for the review.

10/09/2018

Excellent! They made special arrangements to remove tree quickly due to approaching Hurricane Michael. Clean-up was very good. Have used them for 15+ years and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Large trees removed plus 3 smaller ones; the large tree stump was ground

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

Thank you for your review & for being a long time loyal customer.

11/23/2017

They were fast, trees looked great when they were done and did a great clean up afterwards. Couldn’t be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Big oak limbs had to be pruned off my rooftop and a diseased tree removed and stump ground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

10/19/2017

This company is a Five Star in my book. Took out a Bradford Pear that had split and was on my roof..Booked me right away, great customer service and the crew left my yard and job in wonderful condition. I would highly recommend this company and would always call them for any future work. The crew is the best!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove Bradford Pear on my roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

10/09/2017

Could not have been more pleased with the results. Had 4 different tree care companies view/bid on the job. When the owner, David, came out to view the project, he explained IN DETAIL how he would handle the complex heavy equipment coordination. He walked me through the process and at the end of the assessment provided me with a very fair price estimate. After reviewing all 4 bids I chose David's ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a declining 35" laurel oak that was decaying and leaning very close towards our house. My wife & I were concerned that during a significant wind-storm the tree would fall into the house causing VERY significant damage. We were very vigilant about the last two hurricanes Florida experienced. The job required an EXPERIENCED crane & bucket crew because several very heavy limbs stretched over part of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are pleased you chose our company to help with you tree care needs. Please do not hesitate to call us for any future tree care issues.

10/04/2017

Exceptionally well. They removed the debris and cleaned up all remnants.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two giant oak trees from a very tight space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

Photo for A CUT ABOVE TREE CARE INC - 1834 Escambia Ave, Pensacola, FL - 37639166

06/03/2017

I was pleased with the results, they did a very nice job. The only issue was in the communication between the person that came out for the estimate and the crew that later came to do the actual work. We originally had a plan of what the shape of the trees was to look like but the crew that arrived had a different plan in mind. A quick call to the company and they sent out the original guy who wrot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 3 Crape Myrtles that need thinning and cleaned up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

We apologize for any inconvenience our miscommunication may have caused you. I'm glad we could get it all worked out & get the job completed for you. Thank you for your review & please call us with any of your tree care needs.

04/17/2017

This was the 3rd time we hired A Cut Above, so it was no surprise that the experience went extremely well from initial contact through job completion. The crews worked 2-1/2 days to complete this large job and went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied. Thank you Chris, Steve, Kelly, and Pam :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing trees, trimming trees, bush hogging, stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you again. We greatly appreciate the return business!

12/29/2016

Excellent. They're price and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down all my pine trees for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2016

Thank you for your review! We are happy you are pleased with our services.

Arborist, tree pruning - removal, stump grinding, debris clean up & removal, bobcat, storm damage clean up, tree cabling & bracing, debris chipping, hedge trimming, bucket truck & climber available, crane, & emergency services

Grass cutting, sod, flower beds, weed eating, edging

Not Applicable