1st Choice Home Improvements Inc.

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2007

C Rated | 25 Reviews

**FREE CONSULTATIONS on ALL REMODELING!!**Serving the Gulf Coast since '99, 1st Choice Home Improvements has earned numerous awards, honors and national recognition. This includes being listed as Qualified Remodeler's Top 500 in the nation for 15 consecutive years. Furthermore, we've held an A+ rating with the BBB since 1999. In addition, 1st Choice Home Improvements was awarded the BBB Torch Award for Ethics in 2016. FLORIDA LICENSE # CBC1255260 ALABAMA LICENSE # 20945...

Southern Home Repairs, LLC.

Drywall and finishing is a specialty, along with all interior painting and some exterior painting. I also do many types of tile work ,including showers and tub surrounds. Some wood floors. and minor carpentry. Also handyman services.

10/10/2019

One word... "sucked". Took nearly 7 months to complete the process. Twice crews were scheduled and never showed (lost two days of pay waiting for NOTHING). One window failed the housing inspection and took forever to get a crew to fix it (many never returned calls). I almost contacted the city and BBB. During initial scheduling and final completion, they hardly ever returned my calls. 1st Choice i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All our windows were upgraded

08/29/2017

Fantastic job and very professional. They cleaned all areas they worked in. The workers were very nice and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace house windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your feedback. I will pass your comments along to Scott and our production department. If we can be of further service in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Doc Dykes Marketing Director

12/22/2016

Both projects went very smoothly. I was educated very thoroughly about the workings and benefits of the products, in contrast with other choices I could've made. I was kept well informed throughout the entire process (from quoting, ordering, beginning and inspections, etc) of what was going on, what needed to happen and in what time frame I could expect completion. The entire production crew was e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had two houses re-outfitted with windows (one house built in 1977, the other in 2001)

CATEGORY replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for submitting your review. It's been a pleasure working with you over the past couple of years. We look forward to working with you in 2017 on your other projects. I will pass your review along to the 1st Choice team. We always strive for an "A"! Have a Happy Holiday!, Sincerely, Doc Dykes Marketing Director 1st Choice Home Improvements

02/09/2016

High pressured sales. He was very knowledgeable. At the end, he wanted us to sign that day for additional 10% discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to give estimate on storm shutters.

CATEGORY remodeling, hurricane shutters

We greatly appreciate your kind review. We always make sure that our customers are well taken care of, give it our 200% BEST, and look forward to earning your business again in the future on your next project!

08/04/2015

They did a good job. We won't know until we get a hurricane, but I hope I never get one to find out. They cleaned up after themselves, you would never even know they were here except everything was done. I was sitting in a chair watching them work. My chair broke and I fell and hit my head. They came and helped me up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed hurricane shield and installed a storm door.

CATEGORY siding, doors, hurricane shutters

Replacement Windows Bathroom Remodels Kitchen Remodels Vinyl Siding Hurricane Shutters Tex-Cote Sunrooms Screen Rooms Room Additions

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available