Gilmore, Dr. Michael D.

Angie's List since July 2013

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

C

03/20/2017

Dr G was attentive and offered good suggestions but he was not the right doc for my issues. Wish he could have mentioned that fact that he was not the right doc a bit sooner. However, now that i know the docs area of expertise i would recommend him to others. He was just not the right doc for me this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple health issues and the doc did talk to me about all issues. He took the time to explain everything and he did not make me feel rushed.

09/04/2014

First appointment Doctor was late but his PA was available to assist. Staff was great, very friendly, and I was quickly scheduled for testing. Tests were well done and most occurred near his office; very convenient. Doctor was very knowledgeable and I was soon referred to Physical Therapy. Staff confidentially gave me advice on quality of local PA offices; ended up with great PT near doctors offic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Severe hip pain. Excellent service but he is a very busy doctor and runs late for some appointments.

07/31/2013

Dr. Michael D. Gilmore is kind. I had heard nightmares about workmen's comp experiences, but he is just nothing like that. He does surgery as well. He is not specific to one joint. He uses non-narcotic medications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For orthopedics, I use Dr. Michael D. Gilmore.

Orthopaedic surgeons.