Monroe Plumbing, inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2012

Owner operated in Manatee and Sarasota since 1986. All work is done by owner and guaranteed for one year!Clean, on time service is our standard....

Performance Air Conditioning, Electric & Plumbing

At Performance Air Conditioning, Electrical & Plumbing, customers will find a team of highly-skilled, fully licensed, and insured technicians who can provide a comprehensive range of home services. Whether you are looking help handling HVAC repairs, water heater installation, electrical safety inspections, drain cleaning, or anything in between, you can count on this Clearwater home service team. They have proudly served clients throughout the community since 1959 and are available for service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This is a team of reliable, professional experts who are committed to doing a thorough job and ensuring that you have everything you need. Call the office today to learn more about your options!

Offers by Performance Air Conditioning, Electric & Plumbing on Angie's List

07/16/2019

My kitchen sink had been slow draining when last July I called in another plumber that I have often used over the years. Two men arrived, spent half an hour using a snake, charged me $200 and left only to find the sink was still slow draining! Last week I called Monroe Plumbing because they were local and because I read a couple of good reviews and made an appointment. Scott arrived yesterday righ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slow draining kitchen sink

CATEGORY plumbing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the great review. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward to seeing you again when you need any plumbing services.

01/28/2013

He had the old faucet off in a second, then he finished up before I knew what was happening.  The entire project was a pleasant experience and he did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Monroe Plumbing come to my home to remove our old kitchen faucet and replace it with a new one.

CATEGORY plumbing

We service all areas of plumbing, including water heater repairs and installation, disposals, faucet repair or replacement, whole house repipes, drain cleaning,and toilet repairs.