GOLDEN PLASTERING AND DRYWALL LLC

A61 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since November 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1790 Devonwood CT Southeast

Palmbay, FL, 32909

Now with 2 locations: we are servicing Palm Bay and Tallahassee. Plastering, drywall, stucco, specialize in in-home repairs, remodeling, restoration, historic restoration, popcorn removal and refinishing...

Drywall (54)Plaster (25)Stucco (1)Insulation (1)

09/24/2019

Greg was absolutely professional from start to finish. He provided a fair quote for the work to be performed. He did excellent work and was communicative through the process. The work turned out better than promised. He also cleaned up thoroughly. Greg is personable and down to earth. I would definitely recommend Greg to family, friends and clients. He is a rare find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall/Plaster/Painting Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

I appreciate you taking time to post a review for me. I enjoyed meeting you and working in your home. Thanks,Greg

06/12/2019

Fantastic. Greg is just a quality person. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Very knowledgeable and all work went as planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of popcorn on ceiling, resurface and paint, repair popcorn ceiling in another room

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me ,it helps generate future business. I enjoyed meeting you and helping you with your project. Thanks again, Greg

05/01/2019

Mr. Golden was the consummate professional. In providing us a quote, he explained how he would: a) erect a plastic containment curtain and floor protection to prevent plaster from being spread through the house; b) excavate the cracked area and create a wedged channel that would help hold the replacement plaster; c) install screws through the existing plaster to pull it tight to the sealing; d) fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair plaster ceiling crack

CATEGORY plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive and detailed review. It really helps explain the process and generate future projects. Thanks, Greg

08/08/2018

He did an awesome job! Very professional and detail oriented. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Smallish Drywall Job

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me. I enjoyed working with you . Please contact me if you have any in the future. Thanks Greg

06/12/2018

Greg came out and spent the better part of a morning helping to teach me how to make the repairs myself to save a lot of time and money. Said if it ran into trouble or it didn’t look right to give him a call. I really appreciated putting my needs and interests over a quick sale. If I ever come across the need for work I cannot do, I will definitely call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cosmetic repairs on popcorn ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me. Glad to help.

04/27/2018

We had plumbing work completed for our upstairs bathroom through the ceiling of our kitchen. The plumber cut a large square in our popcorn ceiling and we tried to repair it on our own using a spray can of popcorn and it looked terrible. Golden came out and repaired it and it is flawless. You cannot tell that a section of popcorn ceiling was every removed. He was also very neat and there was no dus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair section of popcorn ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

04/06/2018

Greg was fantastic. We got other quotes that were less expensive, but we've seen enough horror stories from homeowners who went with the lowest bidder to know that you get what you pay for. Greg's professionalism, and flexibility to work in an occupied home, while respecting the owner's schedule and convenience was what sold us. Sure it would have been great to get the job done in a day or two, bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Popcorn ceiling removal, ceiling repair, knockdown texture application, painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review for me. I enjoyed meeting you both and working in your home, Thanks,Greg

02/07/2018

High quality workmanship; prompt; complete cleanup upon completion; worked into evening to finish in a day; fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair ceiling drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

12/21/2017

Greg Golden was professional, detailed and showed an attention to detail that was above and beyond what I expected. His quality of work showed his experience and true belief that it’s important to do the job right first and upfront and the end result shows. I’d hire his company for any future work I have and recommend him to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling and wall drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

Thank you for taking time to post such a nicely worded review. Thanks, Greg

11/10/2017

Very thorough and timely. He was neat and the walls look great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He covered over hole left by removing medicine cabinets from two bathrooms and then refinished the walls

CATEGORY plastering