NORTHERN LIGHTS INC

Angie's List since July 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

East-West Electric Inc

Our service team strives to complete every project safely, on budget, and on time. We service residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. Services we offer include troubleshooting, circuit and service additions, contract facility maintenance, bucket truck services including solar system maintenance, led retrofits, audio/video system installations, and building integration and automation.

12/28/2015

very good Bret and Kurt very professional, courteous, on time.  Everything went very quickly and smoothly. They answered all my questions both on the initial estimate by Kurt and with the install with Bret.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed outdoor lighting

03/05/2013

Kurt came out and gave us a preliminary estimate and then returned during construction of the deck to lay his cables so they would be under the deck. Once the deck and dock were completed, Kurt returned to finish putting the lights in place. We were very happy with the finished product and he make some great suggestions on type of lights and where to place them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed lighting on our dock and deck with landscaping lights around the outside of pool cage and spotlights up into trees.

10/18/2010

They?ve been great with follow up. I?m able to easily contact them when I need something or have a question. For the installation, they were prompt and professional and provided a great product!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for a number of years for exterior lighting.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

10/27/2008

It has always gone well. They are very courteous and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have Christmas lights every year. I get a phone call in October to schedule for just before Thanksgiving (that's when we like to have them ready) and their price over the past few years has not gone up. If a light or string of lights goes out or gets out of place, a phone call results in their coming and fixing them usually within 24 hours.

07/27/2008

Received 5 quotes from different landscape lighting companies. Each had their own preferred lighting mfr. and design ideas. My wife and I wasn't sure which landscape features (plants and fa ade) should be lit, and didn t want to end up with the wrong effect (for example, too dim or too bright). Kurt, co-owner of NL, literally spent hours with us patiently designing and demonstrating various lights...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and installed an extensive landscape lighting system for our large property.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting