East Lake Pool Care

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2014

Pool maintenance and repair...

All Pro Pool Service & Repair

All Pro Pool & Repair is your 20 year pool and repair service professional. With expertise in maintaining hotel and residential pools, we are certain we will make sure your pool is serviced and cleaned with the best of care. Call us first, for all of your pool service and repair needs, and you won't have to look further. Thank you for your interest!

09/27/2017

Greg was very professional and helped me pick out the best pump and motor for my pool. He was very responsive to questions via text, even late at night! Very professional looking installation too. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool pump and motor replacement

01/16/2017

They are always available, punctual, and the pool look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing pool service.

10/13/2014

He is professional and a local! His service area is small but I'm sure if I have an emergency, he'd be able to help no problem. I chose East Lake Pool Care for my monthly service because they actually leave a note behind telling you exactly what was done to your pool and anything they noted. I was so impressed and my pool was in need of a good cleaning so Greg cleaned it that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg came out to give me a free estimate on monthly service.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

weekly cleaning service, leak detection & repair, equipment repair & replacement

pool refinishing, pavers, tile