Do Just IT Corp

Founded 1996 β€’ Angie's List since January 2013

General Computer Services, Networking, Virus Removal....

Main Source 365 Tech LLC

We make IT easy at Main Source 365 Tech computer repair technical support services. Delegate ALL home and business technology issues with complete peace of mind. Available 365-days a year! Experience fast, effective, and fun troubleshooting. πŸ’›πŸ› πŸ’»πŸ“žπŸ“² +1(855)-404-6944

02/20/2014

Frank arrived promptly at my home and was very professional. He removed a virus and "cleaned up" my computer doing in one hour which, if taken somewhere else, would have taken three days and cost twice as much. He also has the ability to address computer issues remotely. I was extremely satisfied with the service he provided. and plan to call him for any future computer issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a virus from my laptop computer.

CATEGORY computer repair

01/23/2013

Very professional, from start to finish. Even said to call him if I have any questions or concerns, as he offers free phone help for his customers. One of THE BEST I have seen in this business, at an affordable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had picked up several malware programs on my home computer that I was unable to delete. These were the type that would hijack your browser and take you to a different site than you asked for. I fought with this for a day or two and called Frank Stefan Wagner of Do just IT, corp. He came out to my home in a very timely manner and repaired my problems by deleting the malware, installed a program that would help and gave my computer a much needed tune-up. I could not be more pleased with his work and how my machine is performing. A+++ for him.

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer repair & training.

Sell a New Computer