Pro Homes Services

A 14 Reviews

Founded 2016 •

138 Florida Park Dr N

Palm Coast, FL 32137

We are a full service Irrigation and Handyman company with over 25 years’ experience. We are known for treating customers with respect, professionalism, and being an honest company. We can handle all irrigation projects from installations to repairs. As well as providing top quality handyman, home improvement, and repair services....

handyman (11)irrigation system (5)home remodeling (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

03/05/2020

Outstanding. Tony showed up on time, gave a precise estimate and explained how he would perform the work. When the work started he was again prompt, worked diligently and was very helpful throughout the process. I had forgotten about a vent that would impede his work, but he professionally and calmly worked thru the change. They were neat and cleaned up after the job. His prices are very fair, esp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new outdoor ceiling, new trim around windows and replace rotted framing

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

01/15/2020

For the past 3 months, my spouse and I have had multiple handymen saying they'll send a quote and/or contact us to start the job. Needless to say, we heard nothing more from them. We only wanted the interior of our shed to have a finished look. I happen to get on Angie's List and found Tony, the handyman. The same day I requested a quote, Tony stopped by. Tony was honest in telling the cost of dry...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Photo for Pro Homes Services	 - 138 Florida Park Dr N, Palm Coast, FL - 38339778

12/07/2019

Tony did a great job! Not only was his price very reasonable but in addition to replacing the existing stairs he even painted the new ones. The stairs are beautiful and would highly recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front stairs replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

10/24/2019

Very well. Tony did a wonderful job of remodeling my mater closet and installing a Barn door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

07/19/2019

Tony is a third generation expert. The project turned out better than I visualized. He is a professional, on time and prepared. Highly reccomend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decorative wall planks design

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

06/05/2019

Tony Dias was the guy who came out. He was superb. A plus all the way. He was responsive. He communicated with me. Ordered a part and called me when he got the part. Very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new irrigation system for my yard.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

06/03/2019

Work was professionally done at a fair price. I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation connections

CATEGORY handyman service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

05/26/2019

Tony called me the same day I requested service, which happened to be a Saturday (even though he's in Palm Coast). He was prompt, arriving at the time we agreed. The day before, the fertilizer/bug guy and I had run the zones, and couldn't figure out where some of the sprinkler heads were. He found them immediately. He knew precisely what to do and had most of the parts he needed. He gave me a pric...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler heads needed adjustments and replacements.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2019

05/25/2019

Very professional. Quick and strong quality work. Highly recommend this company to get your service completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

05/23/2019

Very well. Tony called me right away and was ready to help with my irritation issues. I will definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Full Service Irrigation, Handyman, Remodeling, Drywall, Flooring, Painting, Countertops (only granite), Cabinets, Ceramic Tile, minor Plumbing and Electrical