First Class Painting and More, LLC

B10 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2016

63 Richmond Dr

Palm Coast, FL 32164

First Class Painting and More is a company with over 10 years of experience. Timing and professional staff. Our mission is to make you happy!...

interior painting (7)house painting (4)home remodeling (1)flooring (1)door installation (1)pressure washing (1)general contracting (1)

03/16/2020

I was very happy with the service I received from this company. A trio of North Country men who were professional and honest. On time each day- got the work done as specified- went the extra mile to make sure it was perfect and they bend over backwards for the customer. I would not hire anyone else but these guys as I am VERY happy!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two homes for us

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

01/30/2020

They did an excellent job. They were here when they said they will be here. They always kept in touch. Their work ethics was great they have done several projects for us since then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the entire exterior of our house.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

01/29/2020

It was wonderful. They were incredibly friendly, fair price, meticulous, very prompt, and I refer them to everybody that needed painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

01/29/2020

It was excellent. They came and gave an estimate promptly, finished the job when they said they would. and I don't had any problem with them at all. They were referred to me by my sister and I referred them to my friends because they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the outside of my home, pressure washed my house, they also redid my front door, and painted my sidewalk.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

12/31/2017

Really low quality work. He is willing to come back until you’re satisfied, but expect to have them return multiple times. Work was sloppy. Painted without filling in holes. Painted over Un-sanded spackle, flooring pops up, molding not mitered, damaged existing wood floor, put wrong color finish with sloppy repair. Extremely defensive when confronted about quality. Only painted one coat of paint a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, general remodeling, new floors

CATEGORY remodeling

ten years on business and we have never received a C, D or F. I wish you had called and worked out what your issues were. I am truly sorry that you felt this way and didn't share it. Ellen

07/17/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
................................................................................................

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

02/24/2017

Jordan did a great job. He was here when he said he would be. He cleaned up when finished. I would recommend him and use him again if I have another painting job to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Jordan to paint the ceilings of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

01/30/2017

The guys were professional and very professional. I definitely will have them do more for us in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First Class Painters were exceptional in their work and service. They painted interior and exterior portions of our residence. They new what product would last and how various paints would be better for certain applications. They even did some carpentry repairs... Makes for a great service!

CATEGORY contractors, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2016

12/14/2016

well done. they were very professional and good at what they do

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they laid a wood floor and painted -- what a job! they were truly a great find. I would recommend them for all home jobs.

CATEGORY flooring, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2016

12/14/2016

First Class Painting is a wonderful group. We are now talking about remodeling our master bathroom .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jordan and his workers painted our entire home. The workers arrived on time, worked a full day and did wonderful work. Jordan made sure that the work was completed in a professional manner. And came back after all the work was completed to make sure that we hadn't found any spots that needed a touch up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

We're locally-owned and operated, and our #1 priority is making sure that you're 100% happy with our work. There's no other painter in Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, St. Augustine, St. Johns and Jacksonville who can match our dedication to craftsmanship and service. We offer residential and commerce interior and exterior painting services.

NA