Blinds & Plantation Shutters

A160 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2009

255 Ullian Trl

Palm Coast, FL, 32164

Since 2006, we are family owned and operated company servicing the majority of Central Florida and the Jacksonville area. All of our Blinds and Plantation Shutters are locally built in our factory. The owner not a sales man comes to your home for a free estimate on a no commission basis. Our promise to you , we guarantee our work and provide a life time warranty on vertical tracks and Plantation Shutters. We will beat any written estimate. Additional email - blindsbyjason@live.com....

Window Treatments (155)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Hurricane Shutters (4)Wallpaper Removal (1)

11/18/2017

I was amazed on how quickly they came in and installed everything, they were here not even two hours and everything was done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows what plantation blinds, 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 inch I also have a custom oval done for my double front entry doors I had a beautiful shade installed in my master suite which was three windows wide, it's absolutely beautiful and very happy with everything

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

11/14/2017

Jason came for the free estimate and gave such a detailed explanation about the shutters his company makes that even though the price was a little higher than other estimates, we felt we were getting a higher quality product for the money. We definitely made the right choice! The process was smooth, and Jason and his team were very professional, punctual, and accommodating. Nathan, Matt, and Sam w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plantation Shutters installed throughout home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

Thank you so much for your review, and we look forward to doing business in the future. Warm Regards.

11/14/2017

Great from start to finish. The owner explained everything very well from the start and the guys who came on the install date, Nathan Matt, and Sam did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plantation shutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

11/09/2017

Excellent. Sergio and Daniel were very professional and did a wonderful job! They did the work quickly, cleaned up, and removed the old hardware.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the hardware in the vertical blinds in our condo. 5 sliders and 2 fixed windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

10/23/2017

I wish all companies could provide service as well as Jason. He showed up on time, gave a correct estimate at a fantastic price, the installers showed up ON TIME and on the day scheduled and installed the blinds. We didn't pay until after the job was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed vertical blinds in all rooms of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

10/22/2017

fabulous, serge and daniel couldn't have been more helpful; arrived on time, took off their shoes, cleaned up after themselves and did the job over and above what was expected; most of all very polite; highly recommend;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair plantation shutters, a small job so i thought they would reject me;

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2017

10/19/2017

Promises were made by the owner, Jason, during the initial contact and ordering. Every expectation was met. The installers (Matt & Daniel) actually called and showed up prior to the scheduled appointment. They were very organized, knowledgeable, and efficient while completing the installation in an expeditious manner. The blinds look great! My hats off to running a fine tuned business that meets a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plantation Shutters/Dining Room, Vertical Blinds/Family Room, Blinds/3 Bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

10/19/2017

Blinds by Jason deserve 5 Stars. I would recommend this cimpany. They were honest, professional, I recommended them to my daughter and my neighbor they also used them for window treatments and they were very happy with them. The young men who installed Matt and Daniel deserve 5 Stars they were very respectful, did an excellent job, they were reliable came on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Verticals in my living room, bedroom and my daughter had verticals in condo on flagler beach. 2 bedrooms living room dinning room. My neighbor had living installed. All very happy. I highly recommend them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

10/18/2017

Three young men came to install blinds for all of the bedrooms. The plantation shutters were being built and were being installed at a later time. They put up temporary blinds for me on the other windows. All three of the guys were personable, professional and really nice. They called prior to arriving to advise they were ahead of schedule and that was awesome. It has been a pleasure working with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds and Plantation shutter installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

10/12/2017

Very good price, fit was exact and the installers, Daniel, Matt and Sergeo, were very professional. They were on time and left only the new blinds behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Manufacture and install vertical blinds in 3 bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017