ARTISAN Rug Washing Company

A25 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2010

1 Hargrove Grade Unit B4

Palm Coast, FL 32137

We are the only full-service Hand-Washed Oriental Rug Cleaner in the Volusia, Flagler & St. Johns areas! As the preferred Oriental Rug cleaner for communities such as Grand Haven, Breakaway Trails, John Anderson Drive, Hammock Dunes, Ocean Hammock, Cinnamon Beach, Ponte Vedra and others, we strive to do our best and work our hardest to provide you with the best service possible! Please visit our website at www.artisanrugcleaner.com for more information or call us at (386) 585-0797 for a quote!...

Carpet Cleaning (21)Oriental Rug Cleaning (11)Upholstery Cleaning (3)

06/18/2019

Rug turned out beautifully. Just had hardwood flooring installed so the rug need to be cleaned again and am using this same service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental rug cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

07/05/2017

Artisan folks were very friendly and accommodating. They came to pick up the first two rugs, cleaned them, and came back for the big one. Pick up and delivery service is helpful. The rugs came back clean as requested. Good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 area rugs cleaned, one was a large, hand-knotted, oriental.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

06/24/2017

Joe D. (the owner) was quick to respond to my request for estimate and came to pick up the rugs and explain the cleaning process himself. The estimate was very fair and it was exactly what I paid. Joe also dropped off the rugs and explained the what I could expect as my rugs continue to age. Overall a very professional and high quality service and I would definitely recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up, cleaned and returned four (4) tufted, wool oriental rugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

04/27/2017

We had badly overused our rug and it was matted as silk can be. It was cleaned very nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean a silk oriental rug

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

04/27/2017

The owner explained what could and couldn't be done. He even did research on its origin. The rug was picked up, cleaned, and returned. We are extremely satsfied with the entire process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have a well used silk oriental rug and a dog that loves to lick it. It was dirty and losing its beauty.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

08/02/2016

The owner was very helpful He advised that I would be wasting my money as the backing on the rug had deteriorated and the odor would only return so I didn't have the rug cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2016

09/14/2015

Needed the carpets cleaned after husband's "accidents".  I had basically cleaned up everything the best I could, figuring it might be a number of days before Happy Home could be at my house.  Only had to wait a couple of days.  I've used Happy Home before and was very satisfied, that's why I contacted them again.  it just so happened there was an Angle's Deal going on so I feel I got a very good p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned living room and bedroom carpets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

08/07/2015

The provider was extremely accommodating with respect to our time schedules and health concerns.  The cleaning solutions were mild, and did not bother my husband's asthma at all.  Red wine stains, grease stains and some "unknown" stains were successfully removed.  The main stairwell was very dirty, with dark marks near the wall and at the edge of each step.  I did pay a little extra for this step ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet in 8 rooms, one long hallway, one small "foyer", and 2 stairwells

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2015

Company Response: Thank you for your kind review! It was our pleasure to clean the carpets in your beautiful home, and we were happy to see that you were pleased with the outcome! We appreciate your referrals as well, and look forward to assist you with any of our services again in the future.

03/14/2015

Exceptional! We originally forgot to request the 5% off that's listed on AngiesList, but because he went beyond and above the call of duty,  at that point we felt it would be shameful to do so. Before he collected our area rugs he went into details about what to expect, after the cleaning again went into details about the final results and personally showed us how to store them properly. Even thou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had him cleaned 3 of our high quality wool rugs, but he went beyond and above what he was originally hired for.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2015

09/29/2014

Exceptionally well.  Very professional.  Carpet looked like new.  No unhealthy chemicals or odors.  Dried really fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don't remember cost.  Cleaned carpet thoroughly.  Lasted over a year.  Very professional & pleasant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2012

We are the only company in the Palm Coast, Ormond & St. Augustine area that specialize in Hand-Washed Fine Oriental rug cleaning! Whether it is a Bukhara or your treasured Sarouk, we have the knowledge and techniques to clean them properly. We first DUST the rug properly with our rug duster- probably the most important step, and the step most cleaners neglect. We then delicately hand-wash your fine Oriental Rugs using only Artisan Level techniques and gentle wool-safe cleaning solutions.

Not Applicable