Ardent Family Care

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit www.abms.org. Average patient volume is 70 patients per day....

08/26/2017

Great!! It is a normal Dr.s office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Renato and Dr. Don are the primary care physicians with nurses and PA. also on site. They take care of all the normal problems and if a specialist is needed they know where to send you.

CATEGORY family doctor, internist

10/11/2014

My last experience with him was fine. We have had him for a number of years. He is dependable and seems to know what he is doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Rene Alfonso for primary care.

CATEGORY internist

07/09/2014

He has a high level of customer service. His staff is competent and the nursing staff is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my regular physician.

CATEGORY internist

05/08/2014

They are very responsive if something comes up which is out of ordinary; they have a way to handle that without getting to worry. They call you back if you need to and they will set up an appointment with you then get you in right away. We've been using them for nine years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the family health care service of Ardent Family Care.

CATEGORY family doctor

05/01/2014

Ardent Family Care are located conveniently and I like everyone there. The office is big. The doctors are very detailed if you ask them any kind of questions and they give you satisfactory answers. They listen to you. They're good, and I like them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my primary care physicians.

CATEGORY family doctor