Alpine Farms Inc

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since September 2007

Additional contact names - Barbara Naylor, James Naylor. Additional phone numbers - (305) 579-9796, (954) 382-2900, (561) 994-8802, (561) 357-0490, (772) 335-0441, (772) 286 3850. Family owned & operated....

Price Termite & Pest Control

At Price Termite and Pest Control we are committed to delivering eco-friendly services. We use environmentally conscious products & non-toxic methods. Our services are value-priced & competitive & our customer service is the best deal around. Contact us for a FREE Inspection complete with a FREE Estimate today at 321-632-4171!

09/27/2017

The work was done quickly and professionally. I was given several options on how to proceed with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company removed a bee hive that was being created inside the fascia board of my home.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

06/21/2017

They were able to get someone to my house within a day or two after I called. Everyone I came in contact with was very professional and experienced. Problem was solved quickly and effectively.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee extermination

05/24/2017

I only write reviews when a company is Exceptional and Excellent! That means I rarely write reviews! Today was my second time to use Alpine Farms, they are truly an excellent company! The first time I had bees swarming on the second story of my house and coming through my office light fixtures. I was convinced they were coming from the attic, I was wrong. In 25 years I have lived here I never had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of swarming bees.

05/03/2017

Fast and easy. Very professional service. The situation was explained and we were given options and prices. The service was carried out promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of beehive in eaves/attic, and sealing of opening.

04/18/2017

Alpine responded quickly and removed SIXTY SEVEN POUNDS of bee hive, honeycomb and bees from our soffit. He did a great job at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of bee hive in soffit

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

Free Inspections for residential, commercial and industrial bee removal & wasp control.