SEARS

Angie's List since January 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Appliance King of America Inc

Welcome to Appliance King of America, where our service makes a difference! -Local since 1946- Appliance King of America is South Florida’s complete resource for appliance repair, installation, and sales. We repair all domestic makes and models of major residential appliances. We also sell repair parts for those interested in do-it-yourself appliance repair. If you have experienced an appliance disaster, call Appliance King of America for 24-hour emergency service. All of our service calls are free with repairs, and we provide senior citizen discounts. Appliance King of America provides complete same-day service and delivery on all major appliances. All of our repairs are done on-premises, and a huge part of our inventory, especially parts, are located on our trucks. If you are experiencing an appliance emergency, please call us for 24-hour service.

Award 2019
Offers by Appliance King of America Inc on Angie's List

03/14/2017

It was an awful experience for many reasons. First he said there was nothing wrong with the dishwasher and he did not need to do anything. Then he told me that I needed to clean the sides of my dishwasher and underneath on the inside because that was why i had the problem. He then cleaned out the dishwasher and told me that it was my fault that it was leaving bits on my dishware. i am very unhappy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was supposed to find out why my dishwasher was leaving my dishes with stuff on them. It is supposed to be no rinse dishwasher but I do rinse for the most part anyway. He took off the sprayer and cleaned out underneath it.

03/01/2017

They did nothing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
set a window to arrive between 8-5, never called, never showed up.  Sent an e-mail after 5 rescheduling the appt for another day with another 8-5 window a week later.  That means I am without a washing machine for ANOTHER week.  Now I sit and wait after waiting patiently ALL DAY for a service technician who never arrived and never called.  Will update if they show up next week.  PLUS - I have a service contract with them for this machine.

02/28/2017

Person showed up at my house to repair my refrigerator, looked at it and said the part was discontinued he was at my house for 5 minutes and charged me 114.00 for his time ,he said. then he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
was to fix refrigerator the part is called duct assembly connector

03/13/2015

Their repair service is terrible. I had four dryers in one year. It was a month of expiration and they charged me for a new dryer. The cost was $385 and that one came in damaged. So a total of four dryers were in and out of this house. It was horrible. I would never buy it from them again. I would  recommend them to get rid of their whole repair department, sales people and close up the store.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased washer and dryer, refrigerator, dish washer, microwave and stove from Sears.

08/17/2013

I had a service contract with Sears for my dishwasher.  I called for service (on about 7/25/13) and they said they would be on site 8/5/13 between 8 AM and noon.  No one showed up or even called.  I called customer service to demand my money back for the contract.  They hung up on me four times.  Finally I got thru to "Customer Retention".  After a long discussion, she extended my contract 90 days...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to repair my dishwasher  per my service agreement.  They didn't do anything, they never showed up as promised, for the second time.