Family Practice & Internal Medi

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 16 patients per day....

11/11/2015

I will continue to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jack Halickman of Family Practice is my family physician. My wife has been over to his office. She's had a few other issues.

CATEGORY family doctor, internist

10/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is our primary care doctor. He listens and talks with you, so I really like him. The girls in his office are good and he has a PA that I like very much. You can get in to him in an emergency if need be.

CATEGORY internist

03/25/2013

I switched to Dr. Dharia after being seen by various providers at Cleveland Clinic.  He was thorough and drilled down beyond the standard box checking one often sees.  I do not yet have my test results so I cannot state how he will do with follow up but am pleased so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Establishing doctor patient relationship/Yearly physical

CATEGORY family doctor, internist

C

03/04/2013

The reception people are really unfriendly and rude, and the billing department is unreasonable and irresponsible but his nurse practitioner is nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Halickman is my primary care physician.  The last time that I saw him was for a checkup.

CATEGORY family doctor

04/23/2012

He was very pleasant and thorough.  He also gave my husband good follow-up information that we had not received from other doctors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was an annual physical following the removal of a gallbladder - major surgery

CATEGORY internist