Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at Palm Beach Gardens

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 26 Reviews

Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at Palm Beach Gardens first opened in 1996 and was transformed in 2006 when it moved across the street to a 7.4-acre campus. This $22-million expansion tripled the size of our former facility and expanded to include research and education for Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast. The campus features the Maltz Center for the treatment of all ophthalmic disorders including macular degeneration, glaucoma, LASIK, aesthetics and pediatric and neuro-ophthalmology. Surgeries are performed by our board-certified surgeons at the Frankino Pavilion at the Bascom Palmer Surgery Center. There are 29 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day. To see if a provider is board certified visit www.abms.org....

D

04/22/2016

You have to be ready to wait at least 3 hours... I have been there 5 times at this point... My appointment has always be 8am ... I NEVER get out of there before 11:00... however the doctors are great... the glasses store there are not very friendly and do not return calls

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been here any times... The first time was in Jan 2015,, they did surgery that went very well...then back to regular check ups on the surgery for the rest of my life... I went in 2 weeks ago for dry eye... doctor did well.

CATEGORY ophthalmology, optometrist

12/18/2014

They are an A+ provider to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided eye care for my eyes.

CATEGORY optometrist

06/03/2014

Then, he came in and gave me the injection. The exam I thought was thorough because it was not just his opinion. He answered all of my questions and concerns

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check eye progress . go  through about 3 people before you see the dr. something I felt was thorough. Dr. Smiddy answered my questions and then talked to me about an injection, sent me to get prepped for it .

05/24/2014

Took care of my problem in no time at all

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cornea dystrophy he was great

05/01/2014

Very competent ...both the doctor and the staff.  Exam was thorough. The appointment did take much longer than I had anticipated.  I had to wait about an hour before I was called in to begin the exam...and then I was there about 3 hours...however, i think this is because Dr. Schwartz is in demand..and tries to accomodate everyone who needs to see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eye exam and some problems with eyelids

Ophthalmology

Similar businesses in your area...