Joseph Stevens & Sons Inc

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since August 2011

We offer free estimates and advice of work needed to be done. We have our own men the same proven people working for us for years no sub contractors. License all areas worked in Florida compensation insurance and liability protecting our customers property and our men. All work is done professionally and guaranteed. We have a background of doing apprentice-ship for three years in painting certified. Family company father sons brother grandson granddaughter son-in-law. Customer satisfaction is our goal. We have been doing this family business for 39 years. Additional address - 332 Se Pisces Terrace, Port Saint Lucie FL 34984. Additional DBA - Joseph Stevens & Sons....

PERFECTING PAINT LLC

We have a Simple 3-Step Process. THE PERFECT CONSULTATION(1): Upon requesting a quote, we find out our customers wants, needs and expectations. Every customers needs are different and we assure our customers get what they want by designing the Perfect Paint Plan. THE PERFECT PAINT PLAN(2): Customers are made to feel at ease by taking the mundane out of planning. When we meet to design the Perfect plan, we figure out exactly what you want and deliver. THE PERFECTING PHASE & COMPLETION(3): Upon completion, a final inspection is conducted and then again with the customer to make sure everything is Perfect. WARRANTY OFFERED LICENSED & INSURED

01/03/2020

Joseph Stevens & Sons painted our house, and did an absolutely phenomenal job, from start to finish. Vincent gave great advice on colors and was very patient with our schedule. Painters were professional, on time, and efficient. Work is guaranteed and if we find any issues, they will fix them. House looks fantastic now! I give them my highest recommendation. You will not regret using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of house

CATEGORY house painters

07/11/2019

The 2 man crew were courteous and true artists who were able to match the skip trowel to an adjoining room. The work was so good, I'm thrilled. Steven's had previously done ceiling texture for my neighbor. Now I also will never hesitate to recommend Stevens. Thank you so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The crew from Stevens textured a new kitchen ceiling and matched it to an adjoining Room.

CATEGORY plastering

04/25/2019

10 Stars if that were possible for Joseph Steven's & Sons. I hired them approximately 20 years ago to popcorn my ceilings and I was simply amazed at how good, efficient, and no-mess afterwards it was. I could not believe that a contractor had been there. Move forward to now. We wanted to texture our home ceilings due to water stains and also painting in some rooms that had wallpaper that was teari...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling texturized, popcorn removed. Removed and cleaned up and painted sticky wallpapered rooms.

CATEGORY plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters

09/26/2018

They are very skilled in their field of work and I would recommend them to anyone looking for good, reliable service from painters. I will definitely continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Exterior Trim, Molding of Home

CATEGORY house painters

03/28/2018

Good, once a date could be determined

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed popcorn ceiling and redid it

CATEGORY drywall

Painting interior and exterior, drywall repair, popcorn ceilings, drywall finishing all textures, mold remediation, waterproofing, caulking, & plastering