J Vernon Enterprises

Founded 2019 •

Awards & Badges

2201 Ramrod Ln SE

Palm Bay, FL 32909

J. Vernon Enterprises, LLC is the Palm Bay region's premier contracting and remodeling company, with quality work and customer service as our core values....

home remodeling (10)tile installation (8)interior painting (6)house painting (6)home remodeling (6)stucco (3)picture framing (3)home builder (2)countertop installation (2)mobile home remodeling (1)marble & granite (1)screen repair (1)

01/27/2021

It was amazing best work I will recommend all my friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

10/03/2020

Phenomenal job. Would recommend this gentleman and his team 1000 + times. Always punctual, very fair in pricing. Looking forward to working with him again in our other home projects. Hands down do not hesitate to contact this company he truly is the BEST!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco, Bathroom, Kitchen and Painting

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,garage builders,stucco,home remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

07/30/2020

great. They turned an older home in to a modern house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting,electrical,plumbing, custom pieces built

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,screen repair,garage builders,home builders,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

Photo for J Vernon Enterprises - 2201 Ramrod Ln SE, Palm Bay, FL - 38761591

Thank you so much. It was amazing working for you. Thanks for the kind words and God Bless

07/16/2020

I’ve used him before and as always the work was excellent and the customer service above reproach

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters installed on garage

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

07/16/2020

The lot behind me was cleared and I could suddenly see my entire neighborhood. I cried for a few minutes and then I called John. He came to my rescue and now I have the most beautiful privacy fence. He even got here really quickly for me. I have used him before and will absolutely use him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy fence

CATEGORY fencing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

It was amazing working for you.. And happy to always help. God Bless

07/15/2020

John Vernon and the team did an exemplary job repairing some stucco concerns that our family had. Not only was the work performed to my expectations, but the customer service and follow-up were also amazing. John Vernon and his team are top-notch, and I will most definitely contact John for any and all needs I have for home improvement needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco repair

CATEGORY stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

07/07/2020

I started out just hiring him to do a small job. I wanted my laundry room enclosure done a certain way and several contractors said it couldn’t be done. John said he could do it and it came out even better than I thought it would. He is honest, friendly, and hard working. I have hired him to do a complete exterior remodel and couldn’t be happier with the work. John treats you like family not just ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco repair, house painted, fence installed, roofing, a room built for outdoor laundry room, siding, soffit, fascia, gutter, window, door And electrical

CATEGORY remodeling,garage builders,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

06/17/2020

John was an absolute joy to work with. I had my 2 experiences with bad contractors and was very apprehensive. I decided against my judgement to give him try. I was happy with the quote but that means nothing when it comes to getting the work done. John and his crew went beyond my expectations. Communication is the most important thing to me. Tell me the bad news first! They really did a great job ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of house

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,picture framing,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

[Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the review. This job was amazing and I cant wait to get through another one. lets sell it that puppy and do another one. God Bless and thanks for the kind words

06/03/2020

Jon's team did an excellent job, very professional. Tile in tub surround loois absolutely beautiful. Will hire Jon and his crew for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had tile put in my shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so much. We look forward to your kitchen project. God Bless

05/19/2020

They are doing a great job and their whole crew is very easy to deal with. They are very professional, honest, and their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are remodeling my master bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Thank you so much. Cannot wait to finsih. You have been amazing as well. Stay safe :) and God Bless

Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Full Home Remodeling, Painting and Stucco, Floorings