All Around Handyman

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since January 2014

All Around Handyman is a small, local company that is dedicated to prompt professional and knowledgeable service. We are a very detail oriented company and pride ourselves on completing the "little things" that others miss. If you contact us we promise to respond promptly and answer any questions you may have about All Around Handyman and what we can do for you. We accept cash, check, money order, or credit card. There may be a 3% convenience fee for credit card transactions....

JL Midas Breathe Kleen Aire

We are a family owned business and customer service is our top priority. We offer the following services A/C & Heating, AC repair and service, air duct replacement and repair, blown-in insulation, both installation and removal, air duct cleaning, whole house air purifiers, ozone treatments, life-time warranty filters and dryer vent cleaning.

02/20/2020

I was desperately in need of a garbage disposal and new sink. Matt was able to get me scheduled quickly and complete the work. I'm very happy with the work that was done and actually got quotes to do a few more things while he was there. He had time that day so he installed a front door for me and a bathroom door. His prices are reasonable and what I love most: he cleaned up! I've had a couple of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink and disposal install

CATEGORY handyman service

01/20/2020

Matt is amazing! We have had him out to our home twice since coming across his company on Angie's List and he is our #1 go to for Handyman Services. The home we bought when moving to Palm Bay needs a lot of updating and we plan on using Matt as much as possible going forward. He is upfront with pricing, prompt, professional and really knows what he is doing. So happy we found him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install storm door and over the oven microwave

CATEGORY handyman service

01/19/2020

I would highly recommend All Around Handyman for any projects you may have with your home. I'm retired military & Matt has completed all my projects to perfection. His quality of work & attention to detail is impeccable. Simply put, he is the Best Handy Man I've ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handy Man Services (Painting, Bathroom Vanity Installation, Shelf install on Entertainment Center etc...)

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,interior painters

11/27/2019

Got everything done well in good time. Really helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doors, Lights, Fixtures and more

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

09/01/2019

Showed up on time and completed the work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New mailbox, new garbage disposal and gutters cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,mailbox repair

Custom Carpentry, Drywall Repair, Fence Installation And Repair, Plumbing (Find/Repair Leaks, Change Out Faucets, Sinks, Shower Heads, Toilets, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Etc.), Light Electrical (Install Lights, Fans, Outlets, Etc.), Painting (Interior/Exterior, Driveway, Garage), Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Plank Flooring, Screen Repair, Pressure Washing, Shelving, Landscaping

New Construction, Electrical Rewiring, Roofing, Stucco