Harry Gillean Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since August 2010

Building contractor, new & remodeling Serving with absoulte quality since 1979...

RICHMARK Home Inspections

Richmark Home Inspections Brings 25 years of quality home renovations and inspection experience to you and we work for the home buyer/owner saving them money before they even move in. We are Florida State Certified, Licensed, and Insured Giving you confidence in your home inspection decision . Get a Richmark inspection You''ll Be Glad you did.

Offers by RICHMARK Home Inspections on Angie's List

C

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for home that I was purchasing under contract. Although he was professional in his demeanor I felt that ihs inspection was not detail enough in all aspects. He incorrectly reported that the pump system was not working when he had inadvertently flipped the circuit breaker for that system. I discovered this after-the-fact and when I emailed him and asked him to make a correction in his report I never heard from him

06/29/2014

We wanted our new home in Nocatee inspected and I contacted Harry Gillean based on the other Angie's List reviews.  This is a father and son team with Harry based out of Palatka and son, Clay, based out of Mandarin.  Harry worked with our builder to ensure a copy of his company license was on file, and Clay did the inspection. Clay told me he would start at 9am and that my husband and I should arr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected residential new construction.

06/16/2014

Very thorough inspection. For a small house we were there 6 hours and he explained everything to me. Also how to fix things, what would be costly and what was a quick fix. On top of this he took pictures of everything and then wrote out a very detailed report on the home highlighting everything small or large even though he had already told me about it. Great service well and price well worth it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

05/07/2014

It went very well. He was thorough and gave good home inspection advice. He explained the whole process a lot better. He gave recommendations of things we could do. I would very much recommend him. I liked his honesty. He didn’t do additional things. He was very straightforward. The price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Harry Gillean Inc for home inspection. He did home inspection both inside and outside.

03/31/2014

CATEGORY home inspection

Construction: New Homes; Meyal Buildings; Additions; Remodeling Inspestions: Insurance; Prepurchase Home; Structural; Commercial; Wind mitigation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available