Restorative Pros

Founded 2011 •

YOUR PROPERTY DESERVES ONLY THE BEST! Call RESTORATIVE PROS, INC. for all your Water, Mold & Fire remediation needs. We are a family owned and operated company with good old family values. we have been servicing the central Florida area since 2011. Thank you for considering us for your all your remediation needs!...

Philip White Painting & Restoration LLC

Philip White Painting started officially in the boom building days of the 1980's when the housing developments took over orange tree groves all over the city of Orlando. Working by the hour, painting for new home builders and the high production world of new construction when an entire home had to be completed in a few short days with a small crew. Long hours and days turned to years of training with a brush, roller or paint sprayer always in my hands. My teenage summer job has grown into a love of what I do and a great career offering far more that every imagined. We are now known for great quality and making Orlando, Florida a more beautiful place to live one house at a time. One example is one of the rarest homes in Orlando, a three story antebellum mansion owned and built by the first Mayor of Orlando in the 1920's located downtown. Ask to see our two page letter of recommendation for that job, so rare was this land mark that a television special was done on this home. This is one of many great examples of the type of projects we have painted with great pride. This is written not to try to impress you but to impress upon you the type of homes we have been entrusted with to make a quality paint job to last many years to come! Visit Orlandopainterpro.com and floodrepairorlando.com

Award 2019

08/23/2019

Robert and the entire restorative pros company were wonderful. We had a water leak underneath our sink that resulted in water damage in our kitchen. They were quick with response time, excellent in communication and answered all of my many questions, and the work was great. On top of that they are the most friendly and respectful customer service I’ve seen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage restoration

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Thank you so much! Small businesses like ours live off of the reviews from clients such as yourself and we are truly thankful you took the time to right such kind words. God bless🙏

08/16/2019

Amazing! spoke to owner first and described my problem, he sent a tech right away who performed treatment with photos and set up a three day air filter. Work was followed up by a supervisor who tested whole house for any further signs of damp or spores, found none but did extra treatment for good measure and made excellent recommendations for future prevention. Invoice and documentation is easy al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
several spots of mold around baseboards and window sills

07/31/2019

Carlos and his team were fantastic. Timely, responsive, great quality work. On time and on budget. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you sir! I pray your new home Is finally finished and that you and your wife are all settled in. Thank you again, my team and I are grateful.

07/19/2019

They were very neat and cleaned up well. Very personable people, they seemed to care about what they were doing. A few days after we could still smell mold in the house, so we called them and they came right away and treated the area to make sure there would be no more mold. They were also very helpful in lining up drywall in replacing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation. We had a mold outbreak.

07/19/2019

They were great. They were thorough. They came back when I needed them to. They did a great job! I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold moisture remediation

CATEGORY mold removal

Ms [Member Name Removed] thank you so very much for taking time to leave this review. Thank you🙏

Water, Mold & Fire remediation. Mold testing & Assessments.

carpet cleaning.