MyMusicExpert.com

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since September 2014

Berklee College of Music graduate! Check out my Reviews! Check out my website at www.MyMusicExpert.com Save Time & Money by taking music lessons online! No Commute! One click and you're in your lesson! I offer courses & lessons in Voice, Piano, Music Theory, Ear Training / Solfege, Songwriting, Lyric writing, etc "I Get You There, Without the Commute!" Doug Sinning Berklee College of Music graduate...

02/06/2017

Doug is great. He was very thorough with going through every aspect of the virtual lessons and his personality is great for working with pre-teens/teenagers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Doug for voice lessons for my son after a recommendation from a friend.

CATEGORY music lessons

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I truly appreciate it. :)

09/11/2016

I've known Doug for a long time and taking voice and piano from him he's a great teacher he's into music and loves the students always encouraging always positive. I'd recommend him to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great voice instruction, very knowledgeable of the trade and loves he does

CATEGORY music lessons

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It's been a pleasure having you as a student over the years! And to think, we meet on the set of "Passenger 57", the movie!

09/03/2016

I felt that Doug goes above and beyond to help me learn the piano and voice. He was always there for me when I needed additional training. Doug also made learning a fun experience. I would definitely recommend Doug Sinning to anyone who would like to advance their skill level. Doug would go out of his way to rearrange a practice time, if I had an emergency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I actually took piano and voice lessons from Doug Sinning. He did and amazing job! I did not think that I could sing. Doug proved me wrong by practicing the skills to help improved my voice. Playing the piano was one of my life's dreams. He made it very easy to understand. I enjoy playing the piano now because of Doug's patient and kind teaching. Being an older person, it can be a little intimating to learn something new. Doug was always there for me.

CATEGORY music lessons

Thank you so much for your kind words!

09/02/2016

Doug is a wonderful music and vocal instructor. He is encouraging, supportive, generous, and professional in so many ways. He is not only an wonderful instructor but became a wonderful friend over the years as well. He is persistent and demanding when it comes to vocal training but his technique works! My singing, tone, and ability to carry my voice improved tremendously over time. I stopped vocal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide vocal and music training

CATEGORY music lessons

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will see you again for more lessons in the future then. :)

08/29/2016

Every lesson was helpful and gave me more courage to try something new... I always felt energized when I finished a lesson

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fabulous music teacher, always encouraging... yet gave me the push I need when I needed it

CATEGORY music lessons

Thanks for the review! It's appreciated! :)

Lessons - voice, piano, songwriting, lyric writing, solfege, music theory & ear training.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal