Foremost Landscpaes & Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

447 Aulin Ave

Oviedo, FL 32765

We are a landscaping company that offers a wide range of services Lawn Care/maintenance, reseeding, aeration, fertilization, landscape install/design, sod install, hardscapes(pavers) and much more... What makes us stand out from other companies I believe is that no we may not be the cheapest, however, we provide fantastic professionalism and customer care and provide gorgeous projects whether is be lawn maintenance or a paver patio. We are a newer company established only a year ago but, have many years of experience. We are a owner-operated company making all our project much more personal and more focused on then a larger business. ...

mulch delivering (5)hardscaping (2)lawn care (2)landscaping (2)irrigation system (1)

03/04/2020

I never heard from them. Angie's list sucks !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never heard from them. Angie's list sucks !

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

11/10/2019

Very impressed! Caleb was professional, prompt and he and his team did a very good job of the sod installation. From Caleb's initial (and prompt) response, the entire business transaction was a very pleasant one. Caleb is someone I would recommend without reservation for any future landscaping project anyone has. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old sod and installation of 500 F of fresh sod

CATEGORY mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

10/23/2019

My back yard was severely overgrown. Caleb and his team arrived and quickly got to work. In just a few hours, my back yard resembled at yard again. The team was polite and professional, and I would recommend them highly to anyone who needs any sort of cleanup work done. We're a little outside of their normal area of service, but if possible, we'd also happily hire them for ongoing maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Cleanup

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

09/01/2019

The job was done quickly, and with no interruptions, Caleb was punctual and he and his crew worked hard with minimal breaks. The finished job was professional and attractive. We highly recommend him and his company.,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raised garden wall.

CATEGORY mulch, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

08/28/2019

I can not praise Foremost Landscapes and Services enough. Caleb is the owner and manager. Caleb was very patient and informative during the decision making process as well as through the rest of the project. We had several estimates and his prices were by far the best. Him and his staff were all very professional and hardworking. They did quality work and in a timely fashion. Even when they kept h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My whole yard needed to be stripped and have new sod installed. Tree and bush removal and new palm trees installed. A new garden put in.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Photo for Foremost Landscpaes & Services - 447 Aulin Ave, Oviedo, FL - 38072953

08/14/2019

They did a great job. They were on time, courteous and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new side blocks and brick borders. They also plant some mulch.

CATEGORY mulch, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Landscaping, Landscape Maintenance, Irrigation - repairs & installs, Hardscapeing, pavers, mulching, Fall clean up, Spring Clean up, Lawn and Yard work, Sod install.

NA