Emeritus At Oviedo

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Senior Helpers

37  REVIEWS
Senior Helpers

Home Health Care Service providing senior care and elder care in the greater Orlando are. Contact us for a confidential, no-cost consultation.

Award 2019

03/24/2013

Generally good, but as with most assisted living facilities/nursing homes, you have to stay up on things for the good of your loved one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mother has been living at Emeritus since January 2012.  She is in the "Memory Care Neighborhood" due to her dementia. She also has broken both hips.  We feel she is taken care off and content.  Most of the staff are hard working despite being underpaid of the work they do. We have had a few issues with the facility however we are generally happy with her care.  Someone in our family visits our mother at least 2-3 times a week.

03/14/2013

The sales director got back to me promptly and was able to schedule a tour of the facility. They were friendly and able to answer all of my questions and were very prompt with follow up communication. We were able to sample some food (chocolate chip cookies)and it was very good. They have a menu board that lists the days selections and they seemed to have a good variety of nutritous meals. The fac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i was looking at long term care - assisted living for an ailing parent at locations near my home.

10/09/2009

Ever since my mother-in-law (89) entered this facility there have been problems. We now pay an extra $450/mo just for her to get a daily bath--she gets maybe 2 a week (if you check on the staff). They changed her pharmacy without our consent/notice and even after notifed to stop continued to use the wrong pharmacy ( took a federal agency investigation and 18 mos. to straighten-out the fradulent bi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assisted Living services (not in-home). My husband's mother has been in this facility for over 5 years. The costs keep rising and the service keeps getting worse.