ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

809 Eyrie Dr

Oviedo, FL 32765

Ed & Kerri Hearsay, along with Patrick Cheney & Eddie Hearsay Jr. are the proud owners of ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist, Inc. Ed has a Florida Contractor License as well as NADCA certification. Kerri has an extensive business background and has operated ABC Air Duct Cleaning in Orlando for over 25 years. Eddie, Jr. grew up in the family business and has been servicing Orlando area clients for over a decade. Eddie’s a graduate from the heating, air conditioning and refrigeration technology (HVAC) program at Southern Technical College. Patrick was born and raised here in central Florida. He has been in the A/C industry for the past 17 years and has always taken pride in his work and enjoys helping people solve their heating and cooling problems. ABC Air & Heat specializes in residential and light commercial sales and service, and has technicians capable of repairing, replacing, or servicing every major make and model of HVAC equipment....

hvac repair (46)insulation (2)

07/09/2020

The easiest and best A/C repair I have ever had. I initially spoke with Vicky and Rachel to schedule my repair. These ladies are efficient, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to speak with. The technician (Jeremar) arrived on-time and diagnosed the problem in about 30 minutes - excellent technician. Unfortunately they did not stock the part I needed so he put me in touch with Sam who is responsible for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

06/23/2020

It went great it was on a Sunday they said they would be here between 11 and 1 and were here right at 11. They ae very nice and polite do a great job and leave no mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to replace a part in the AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2020

06/18/2020

ABC Air was there the next day. Joe was even early. I appreciate the phone call from him to let us know what time he would arrive. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

05/21/2020

Was completed in a timely and friendly manner, experience was seamless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty for a motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

05/13/2020

Patrick was easy to communicate with, gave us his professional opinion how our issue could be fixed the most ideal way - given the framework we had. I got three other quotes and his price was the most competitive. At the same time I think he did great quality work. Scheduling was a breeze. They did the whole job in one (long!) day without any mess in the house. Thank you so much! We are very happy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
redoing duct work under the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/06/2020

They came early everything went smoothly they cleaned up everything like they were never here I am very happy with my air conditioner it works awesome I am so glad I went with ABC air conditioning and heating then Del air and thank you Eddie for that room air conditioning it was amazing while I waited for my system to be put in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for choosing us to do business with. We are glad to hear you are happy with us & the whole process of your new AC unit from start to finish.

03/20/2020

Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Patrick was the lead installer at my home today and is one of the owners. Installation went smoothly, everything was explained and they left all areas clean. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New central air conditioning system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

02/28/2020

Eddie, Patrick and his team did a great job. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install AC Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

02/18/2020

Challenges that presented themselves due to previous install and aging lines were communicated well and handled professiinally. Thorough job and clean-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC system install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

01/22/2020

My whole experience with ABC has been incredible. They were very informative in the quote process. They were very professional. The installation had a few hiccups but the technician had the expertise to ensure the system was functioning perfectly. I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Air Conditioning Service & Repair,Installations; Heating Service & Repair, Installations; Air Purifiers, Air Duct Sealing, Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning and Attic Insulation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing