Weather Guard, Inc

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since November 2013

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Weather Guard, Inc. was established in 1982 by D. Douglas Thomas. We are the oldest & largest hurricane shutter manufacturer in Central & Northeast Florida. We are family owned & operated. We design, manufacture, install & service all makes of hurricane shutters, specializing in roll down hurricane shutters. Weather Guard, Inc. has the industrys most experienced & knowledgeable shutter design team. Having installed more than 100,000 shutters, we are the acknowledged leader in condominium installations....

Koehler Homes, Inc.

Koehler Homes, Inc. has been locally owned and operated for over 35 years. Our business model is built on referrals from satisfied customers, who have realized that we focus on building long term relationships. We approach every homeowner's needs with the same core principles that guide our business: Honesty, Integrity, Service, and a promise to never leave the job until the homeowner is completely satisfied. Koehler Homes, Inc. warranties our workmanship and promises 100% satisfaction on the installation of our products. We are also A+ rated and accredited with the BBB.

Award 2019
Offers by Koehler Homes, Inc.  on Angie's List

06/30/2014

Things did not go without a hitch, but in the end, we were satisfied with the job and the shutters work well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had storm shutters installed by another company that had stopped working. Jim, the serviceman arrived promptly and assessed the problem. He charged us for a service call because he had to remove the covers. He gave an estimate which turned out to be higher than the actual total. Because of a miscommunication with the office, he had the wrong motors when he came back to install them. On the third visit, installed new motors and did excellent work.

CATEGORY replacement windows

D

06/19/2014

I purchased a condo in Oceans West Cloverleaf North located in Daytona Beach Shores FL January 03,  2013.  I understood from the condo by-laws that I was allowed to install hurricane shutters if I abided by there specifications.   I went to the manager for more info and was told I could only use Weather Guard Inc.     Thought that was odd, however  called and met with Doug Thomas with Weather Guar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
January 22, 2013  I received an estimate From Doug Thomas from Weather Guard Inc, to install hurricane shutters on my condo.  $6825.00 plus permit.

CATEGORY replacement windows, hurricane shutters

05/06/2014

I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are using Weather Guard to install 8 windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

03/21/2014

Weather Guard Inc. did a great job and used very good materials. The warranty on the windows is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 32 hurricane shutters on my home.

CATEGORY hurricane shutters

Roll down hurricane shutters, accordions, panels, bahamas, colonials, Armor Screen, Wayne Dalton Fabric Shield, garage doors, windows. We service all brands.

Awnings