Shack Shine - Florida East

Founded 2014 •

At Shack Shine Florida East, we make taking care of your home much easier. We offer interior and exterior window washing, gutter cleaning, surface power washing, house washing, and Christmas light installation services. Call us today!...

Master Painter

127  REVIEWS
Master Painter

With over 50 years of experience, Master Painter is Orlando's premier painting contractor. We specialize in all areas of Residential and Commercial Painting. We also perform Handyman services, Drywall, Light Plumbing, Light Electrical, Ceiling Fan Installation, etc.. We'll treat your property with the utmost respect and your satisfaction is our only concern. Call us today for your free estimate. (407)359-4052.

Offers by Master Painter on Angie's List

07/15/2020

Windows, house, driveway, pool deck, pool screen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awesome job completed by Shack Shine - will use them again. Extremely professional and friendly!!! Can’t say enough

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed] - my team and I appreciate it very much!

02/14/2020

Alex is the amazing owner of this business. I have known Alex for over 20 years now, and he is a man of integrity in EVERYTHING he does. He will do any job he takes on as completely and thoroughly as possible at a fair price. You can TRUST Alex to give you exactly what your home or business needs. Do not hesitate to use Shack Shine - Florida East's services. You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cement cleaning. Window washing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,holiday decorators,roof cleaning

02/14/2020

Alex will go above and beyond to ensure that the job is done right. You do not have to worry about communication, completeness or timeliness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of the above

02/10/2020

Alex is one of the most positive people I've ever met. In the time I worked with him, he always shows up ahead of schedule and with a smile. He works hard, but always seems happy to do it. He's great with people and is great a listening to them - if you express a concern he'll hear it and do what he can to make it right. I would not hesitate to recommend working with Alex.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A friendly, hardworking person

02/05/2020

Alex is one of the hardest-working people I know. He is trustworthy and extremely detailed, and he is a pleasure to work with. I never have to worry about any work he does, as he always goes the extra mile to make sure items are done well and often better than expected. I wouldn't trust anyone else for these services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal