Paint-Pro’s

Awards & Badges

Ormond beach

Ormond Beach, FL 32176

cabinet refacing202032176
Refinishing existing cabinets using a Solid white urethane modified paint.

Family owned and operated Professional paint contractor specializing in exterior/interior and cabinet refinishing as well as drywall repair, wallpaper removal, flood damage repair, mold remediation and other related maintenance repairs. We believe in honesty and integrity and use only the top grade products on your investment. We look forward to building long term relationships with our customers and in doing so, believe that honesty and doing things the correct way instead of taking short cuts will get us where we need to be....
Countertop Refinishing  - Image

Countertop Refinishing

cabinet refacing

202032176
Cabinet Refinishing  - Image

cabinet refacing

202032176

interior painting (16)house painting (8)cabinet refacing (5)wallpaper removal (3)drywall (3)handyman (2)deck cleaning (1)

01/30/2021

Amazing! He went above and beyond and did an outstanding job!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

01/20/2021

An absolute 5 star company. Being an in home service professional myself, I need to rely on competent and trustworthy contractors to complete my projects. Vincent and his team absolutely fit the mold. Always a great experience with these guys. Everything I could ask for, on time, great pricing, beautiful work and they’re always incredibly kind and down to earth. As always, thank you for your help,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repairs and interior painting

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,wallpaper removal,deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

10/07/2020

I'll admit, I hired Paint Pro's solely based on the positive reviews seen on Angie's List. I don't have a lot of experience hiring for services, so I knew it was a bit of a gamble. My first call to Vincent (owner) was returned promptly, after discussion and a quick lookover of the house, a quote was made (which never changed btw) and we got going. Vincent and his team worked efficiently, educating...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full home interior repaint, minor drywall work, wallpaper removal

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

08/14/2020

Vincent is extremely professional. The job was completed with excellent products, a very reasonable price. We couldn’t ask for anything more than what he did, in a timely manner. We would DEFINITELY recommend Vincent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior repaint

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

07/24/2020

I cannot say enough good things about this company. The quality of the work is outstanding and was done in a very efficient and timely manner. They worked with us through the entire process with great communication. The price for the work done was unbeatable. I would and do plan to hire them again in the future (interior painting) I would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

07/17/2020

Vincent is very professional, easygoing, and does outstanding work. Vincent painted our existing cabinets in such a way, with such an eye for detail that one would think that the cabinets were installed brand new. Vincent worked quickly, and was very patient with all my color changes, which turned out beautiful. I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cabinet refinishing & interior repaint

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/04/2020

Wonderful!! Paint-Pros professionalism and work ethics are superior!! Vincent got the job done !!! We would recommend Paint-Pros to all!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair akd painting

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

07/01/2020

So well.Vincent did a great job painting our Cabinet door fronts and drawers. He was neat and Conscientious about his work. He went the extra mile to make sure that all the drawers and cabinets fit properly after he was done painting done. We couldn’t be happier with the job he did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet refinishing

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/01/2020

Paint Pros definitely live up to their company name, Vincent was amazing! I needed the whole interior of my house painted. He always arrived on time, worked hard, and straightened up before leaving. The price was very affordable and the quality of work was outstanding. Before completing the job he did a final walk-through to ensure he hadn't missed any spots! I am very happy and satisfied and woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted whole interior of 1600 SF home.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/09/2020

Vincent did a great job, the house looks great and the job was completed quickly. He is an absolute wealth of knowledge when it comes to painting, I would highly recommend using him for any job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Interior/Exterior Painting Cabinet Refinishing Deck Staining/Painting Drywall Repair Wallpaper Removal Counter Top Refinishing, waterproofing

plumbing,electrical,