Iannarelli, Dr. Jason E.

Angie's List since May 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Complete Eye Examinations / Contact Lens Exams...

Tomoka Eye Associates - Port Orange

Tomoka Eye Associates has been providing eye care for the greater Daytona area since 1972. With offices in Ormond Beach, Port Orange, and Palm Coast, we are conveniently located to take care of your ocular health. At Tomoka Eye Associates, we believe today’s patient deserves personalized, professional care. Most importantly, we understand that we need to earn your trust because we are dealing with something vital to you: your vision. Our professional team is keenly aware of your desire to be treated with respect and kindness at all times. The greatest compliment we receive is to have one of our patients refer a friend or family member to our practice. That is when we know we are reaching our goal of Putting Our Patients First. The physicians associated with Tomoka Eye Associates are all Board Certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Each one is a medical doctor (M.D.) with additional years of specialized training in all medical and surgical aspects of eye care. Our physicians and staff are trained to meet your total eye care needs, from a simple prescription to treatment for glaucoma, cataracts, eyelid or eye muscle problems. Tomoka Eye Associates has three conveniently located offices to serve patients in Volusia and Flagler Counties; Port Orange, Ormond Beach and in Palm Coast. Each office has state-of-the-art technology to detect and treat eye problems. As an additional service, all of our offices have optical shops with licensed opticians to assist you in the fitting of glasses and contact lenses.

03/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam and new glasses. I was not going to get new glasses my prescription had not changed but they explained my benefits (insurance) in detail and the exam and glasses were only $20.00. Awesome staff!

06/15/2012

Dr. I is great! Very knowledgable and personable. His staff (admin) was not as pleasant, but not to the point that I won't come back. Dr. I will answer any question you have and gets you in and out quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly eye exam for contacts.

05/11/2012

I go in every 6 months and have my eyes dilated three times so they can get a picture deep in my eyes. They compare all the pictures for any changes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Iannarelli is my optometrist and monitors my macular degeneration.

Eye Health Exams