Atlantic Electric LLC

A74 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2010

450 Parque Dr #3

Ormond Beach, FL, 32174

Family owned and operated. Over 20 yrs experience in the electrical contracting field. Residential and Commercial. Free Estimates!!!!...

Electrical (72)Lighting (22)Ceiling Fans (17)

07/20/2019

EXCELLENT! I received a timely quote which accurately summarized the work I needed. The office manager Tricia phoned to discuss times and options for scheduling. Once scheduled, Justin and Will arrived on time and efficiently completed the job. Their work area was kept very clean and they respected our home. We have a few other projects on our list that will require electrical work and I will abso...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 4 old Ceiling Fans / Assemble and Install 4 new Ceiling Fans

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

07/18/2019

All work performed perfectly. Fast, efficient, professional, courteous and complete! This company has it figured out! How to treat people, earn business and retain customers! I'm pleased with Atlantic Electric 100%, A+, 5 Stars!!! Thanks, Mike, Steve, and Justin for making this job a breeze. You guys are fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our entire electric panel replaced, plus all new breakers, added 1 exterior outlet, and other minor issues.

05/22/2019

As a repeat customer I knew that the work done by Joel would be top notch. He has the right knowledge, experience and attitude to get the jobs done quickly, efficiently, professionally and pleasantly. I am sure I will be contacting Atlantic Electric again as I have a few more projects in mind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace attic vent fan, upgrade ceiling fan to lighted ceiling fan, replace rotary dimmer switches.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

05/20/2019

Very well, they were multiple times during remodel. Always showed on time and were very professional. Owner, Mike is very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add can lighting, plug outlets, install overhead light fixtures, etc...

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

01/26/2019

2 guys came and did the work quickly and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed various outlets in the house and installed GFI outlets. Will be back to do more.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

01/04/2019

Joel did a fantastic job. He arrived early was professional and freindly. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced outlets, installed new outlet outside

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

12/07/2018

Very impressed of the technician's knowledge to install the modern LED's where constant bulb changing is not needed. I now have a dependable company for my electrical wiring and installations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of four exterior LED light fixtures. 2 garage wall floodlights. 2 ceiling lights.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

08/27/2018

From the first contact to the technician (Steven), everything was outstanding. Hired to move a few outlets in a kitchen we were fixing up. An hour before the scheduled time, Steven called to let us know that he had finished earlier in his previous stop and he could arrive at our home within 20 mins. When he arrived, I explained what we needed done and he quickly got to work. After he was done, he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move outlets and install GFIs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

06/25/2018

Absolutely superb. Joel is an examplary Technician-conscientious, engaged, thoughtful, committed to excellence in work and exceptional service. Rating scale needs an A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete rewire house, new outlets as desired

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

06/06/2018

These guys were fantastic! I had three pendant lights installed over our kitchen bar area. Joel arrived on time and got right to work. It involved running wires in the attic to the breaker box, installing wiring boxes in the ceiling and hanging the lights. Joel was very professional and kept the mess to a minimum. The lights turned out great and look like they came with the house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Pendant Lights and Dimmer Switches

CATEGORY electrician, lighting