Air One Heating And Cooling

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since October 2016

A Rated | 1 Review

Our Mission is to offer exquisite air conditioning design, top of the line equipment and quality service. Most importantly, to make is accesible and affordable to our community, busiensses and military and first responders....

Care-N-Comfort Air conditioning Co.

Honored to be servicing all Central Florida for Heating and Cooling needs. We provide 15 years of experience. We are a small company that is dedicated and ensures that your heating and cooling performs at its capacity and efficiency. We are not your typical large HVAC company, we are family owned and believe in bringing honesty and integrity to our customers. We offer, Sales, Service and Installation of Residential and Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, ductwork replacements, maintenance, duct work cleaning.

Offers by Care-N-Comfort Air conditioning Co. on Angie's List

11/16/2016

Excellent!! Everyone I spoke to on the phone was pleasant and easy to understand. They listened and responded very quickly. I recommend Air One to anyone who needs a reliable A/C company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C would not turn on. Air One promptly answered my call and quickly diagnosed the problem. They had my A/C unit back up and running within an hour.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Duct Work * Unit Replacement * Service * Maintenance * Repairs * New Installations