A Blinds Co.

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2011

Family owned & operated we service all of north and central Florida and surrounding areas. We offer at home service and a lifetime warranty on all products....

Stress Less Pool and Patio Care

Hello, My name is James Hoffey. I am the owner/ operator of Stress Less Pool and Patio Care. Stress Less is a second to none pressure washing and pool maintenance company that strives to exceed all customers needs. Stress Less offers multiple services including pool maintenance and pressure washing. Pool Maintenance services: -In ground pool -Above ground pools -Spas -Pool pump and motor replacements Pressure Washing services: -Exterior home surfaces -Driveways -Walk ways -Sidewalks -Patios -Pool Decks -Lanais -Ext.

Offers by Stress Less Pool and Patio Care on Angie's List

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned blinds, Did a great job.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,gutter repair

05/12/2014

Installer called before appointment to confirm time and date. He showed up on-time and went right to work. When there was an issue, he called homeowner in and showed the issue, he recommended a fix and if it was going to be extra. He finished on-time and took us on a tour of his work. He presented his card and told us to call him personally if anything came up regarding the installation. We were i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed window blinds.

CATEGORY blind cleaning

03/25/2013

Perfect! Will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company cleaned, repaired existing gutters and added an additional downspout. Professional, on time and excellent work!

CATEGORY blind cleaning,gutter cleaning,gutter repair

08/31/2011

Awesome, cant wait to deal with again. Wonderful having an owner on site at all times, during consult and install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I heard about ABC through a nieghbor and gave them a call, the owner Sabria came out the next day (on time). She was wonderful, beyond our beautiful plantations shutters she was able to make gorgous draperies for our master bed room. When she asked us who was going to do our closets and we had no answers she was able to design and install them as well, so ofcourse I had to ask "What donbt you do?". Lets just say she was able to tint the windows in our hanger and supply storage cabnets for our garage. And informed me that when my Hunter Douglas Sihouetts needed cleaning they could come do that for me. Just amazing service.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,closet systems,upholstery,window tinting,window treatments

Commercial, residential and government installation and repair of blinds and shutters & window treatments. Also window tinting for security and insulating. Blind cleaning of all types. Somfy motorization experts.

Hurricane Shutters