Summertime Deck & Dock

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2010

C Rated | 7 Reviews

While each of our projects has consistency in safety and construction guidelines, there is no guidebook on the design details of your dock. We pride ourselves in never building the same dock twice. Every dock has its own unique flair and style. You are not identical to your neighbor, so why should your dock be identical to theirs? We have the experience, knowledge and creativity to offer suggestions and guidance, but the ultimate power lies in your hands. Make your project different. Make it a work of art. Make it Summertime....

Teague's Pressure Washing Services

Teague's Pressure Washing Services, LLC is a locally owned and operated business.We have been providing commercial and residential cleaning for many satisfied customers. We believe in our sanitation pressure washer service. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call today for your free estimate!

Offers by Teague's Pressure Washing Services on Angie's List

06/21/2018

Instead of showing up and completing the job, they showed up maybe every 60 days or so. They put wood boards below the high-water mark. They cut off the support beams for the railings. Put in new support beams with cheap wood railings that have wrapped and sagged. I am very disappointed with the quality and the timeliness of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced decking on our dock

CATEGORY dock building

While every negative review results in a "he said - she said" situation, it is important to note that there are multiple sides to every story. Without going into specifics or a personal attack, I would recommend that anyone that considers the review reach out to us directly for more information regarding the project. It is worth noting that the project was built based on custom engineered plans, a...
D

05/11/2018

Summertime was responsive in getting the address and setting up a date and time to come to the house for an estimate. I was not home when they arrived but supposedly they took measurements and whatever was required to prepare a quote. However after that they went silent. I called several times and was told reasons that the estimate had yet to be completed but was promised that it would be done. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dock needed to be replaced (boards only)

C

07/07/2016

No work, no estimate. Business says they don't come out to Debary, though Angie's List says otherwise. Useless list, useless business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building deck to lake

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a old dock completely removed and a new beautiful dock built. Robin Lopez was a pleasure to work with and really was in total control of the entire project from start to finish. We had some delays due to weather and starting around the holidays. I advise to stay way from start up during a holiday period. Plan ahead. Robin discussed pricing options between good - better - best. He explained all of the differences and help me make choices. His professionalism and knowledge of his business was very impressive. I had a few cosmetic issues after completion and they came out immediately to address the problems and correct the necessary items. I would highly recommend SDD for quality work and satisfaction.

CATEGORY decks,dock building

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just discussed plans to remodel a deck area. Overall a good professional experience, I just haven't moved forward with the project as of yet.

CATEGORY decks,dock building

We Build The Docks Neighbors Envy! Want A Dock That Makes The Neighbors Jealous? We Will Make It Happen. Boat Docks, Custom Deck Construction, Boat Lifts, One of a Kind Creations - it's Summertime!

We don't offer staining / painting of structures. We also do not offer electrical repair services for boat lifts.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal