Orlando Air Conditioning Experts LLC.

A47 REVIEWS

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since January 2014

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

15031 Cedar Branch Way

Orlando, FL 32824

As a leading provider of air conditioning and heating systems, we take pride in offering the best service in a very reasonable price. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. We are educated and highly trained in our job with many years of experience in business and above all of that We Are Affordable And Reliable.When you have A/C or heating need, you want to find a company that you can count on. Orlando Air Conditioning Experts is Orlando's 1st choice when it comes to any and all of your HVAC needs. From installation to service, we will bring our unmatched expertise to each and every project that we take on. As a locally owned and operated business you will deal with the owner of the company from your initial estimate through the completion of the job. We have built our reputation on being timely, tidy, and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied with the work when we are done. Let us show you why our customers become customers for life. Get in touch to discuss your HVAC needs today!...

hvac repair (47)

07/20/2017

Fast, professional, and really reasonable. I called them at 8am and my unit was fixed by noon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner capacitor replacement and hard start kit installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

06/19/2017

I got several different estimates for replacing my 1992 Carrier central heat an air conditioning Unit. Anywhere from from $20,000 down to $6000. I looked at ratings on Homeadvisor.com and Angieslist, and Shaan at Monarch had the best price and some of the most satisfied customers. The installer Adam and his partner were very professional and willing to answer questions as they were working. After ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new Lennox Elite central heat and air conditioning unit to replace the old carrier unit I had.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2017

06/13/2017

I would give them an "A" across the board. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and A/C services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2017

06/03/2017

Shawn was very nice and professional. He used modern equipment and tools to diagnose my 22-year old AC unit. He didn't try to hard sell me on a new unit, and I appreciate that. If the added freon doesn't help my system cool better, I will definitely consider him first when I replace it with a new one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freon top-off on an older AC Unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2017

05/24/2017

Everything went wonderfully! Shawn is responsive and knowledgable. He walks you through the various options and was very understanding and helpful in being cost efficient. His prices are significantly lower than the competition, you'd be crazy to use anyone else! Everyone was punctual and professional. It was a wonderful experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our AC/Furnace replaced. We had several companies come out to give quotes. Monarch's quote was SIGNIFICANTLY lower than all the other companies! And it was for the same exact AC and furnace units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

05/20/2017

Well. Technician arrived on time and worked quickly. He adjusted when I had to reschedule original appointment due to work needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2017

05/17/2017

answered my questions courteously and competently

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a/c system check up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

05/15/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a house and paid to have the HVAC system checked out to avoid any issues in the future. Monarch came out when they said they would and performed everything in 30 minutes! Will use again!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

05/11/2017

Saan was super honest. We had several estimates from some companies with All in the name and their estimates were 9,000 to put our ac and heating units in. When we talked to Shaan his estimate for the exact same unit was 4400 for both pieces of equipment. The other company told us we also need 1250 in upgrades for the city of Edmond code inspector. Shaan said 4400 included everything and we didn't...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an ac unit replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

05/07/2017

Service was great. Shawn was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I emailed the company requesting service. I got a prompt response from Shawn. Scheduled appointment the same day. Shawn arrived in between the times that we scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2017

HVAC Repair & Installation.

NA