FLOORING CENTER

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 18 Reviews

What sets The Flooring Center apart? It's the way we, as a family do business. From the time you enter our beautiful galleries to the moment you first see your home's new flooring, you'll recognize our commitment to your satisfaction in the quality, workmanship and value The Flooring Center offers. You will be met by a courteous, experienced flooring professional trained to explore your requirements and then to work diligently to meet them. Make your selection from hundreds of high quality products, secure in the knowledge that your choice will be one of lasting beauty. The bottom line price you receive will be the best anywhere. We guarantee it. Your flooring will be installed by skilled craftsmen, whose work is guaranteed for the life of the product. Discover why The Flooring Center is the first choice of builders, designers and consumers. We think you'll find our no-nonsense "bottom line" approach to meeting your needs to be refreshing and the value received extraordinary. ...

FLOORS BY SCOTT

17  REVIEWS
FLOORS BY SCOTT

***For Fastest Service please call Scott @ 352-674-4270 Flooring

09/25/2017

They were excellent, from the moment that I walked into their center in Dr Phillips, through the quote and contract process with Vicki, and through the installation with Bobby, Derek and crew. They even came the day after Hurricane Irma, which I was sure wouldn't happen. I will be using them again to re-floor the downstairs. They are truly great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-flooring of second floor and stairs.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

08/07/2017

It was a good experience. They crew with the carpet was very good, fast and punctual. The quality is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid hardwood floor in 3 rooms and carpet redone in 5 rooms.

06/08/2017

We are going to get the carpet. The salesperson was very professional and the cost was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate for carpet installation.

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/18/2015

After an attempt at sanding some chair damage out of my existing wood floor, it was decided I needed to replace the entire floor with new wood over the top.  They quoted a new price and I shopped multiple providers for the best offer.  In the end I decided on another provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wood flooring.  Received a better quote with another provider

06/12/2013

The guys from Flooring Center were very professional. They did it at a timely fashion. It took longer because were having problems with my floor but they didn’t complain or charged me extra. I got special ordered wood but I paid extra for that. Everything is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Flooring Center to install hardwood floor for my house.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Carpet Installation & Repairs, Hardwood Installation, Tile Installation, Laminate Installation, Sales, Measuring

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check