Elite Dentistry

Angie's List since July 2012

Spa Setting... World Class Dentistry Sink into an ultra-supple leather chair and escape into a movie as either Dr. Mark Ashy or Dr. Chris Chard create your new smile. Elite Dentistry in Avalon Park is a new class of dental office. We focus on your entire state-of-being by pampering you before, during, and after your visit. Whether it’s one hour teeth whitening, invisible braces, or just routine maintenance, patient care is our main concern....

Schamp, Dr. M. René

This family owned practice was established in 1964, is the winner of 3 Super Service Awards (SSA) on Angie's List, & is a Spanish speaking practice to further assist all patients. Generations of Smiles is a father/daughter practice with more than 60 years worth of combined experience in the dentistry field. Dr. Schamp graduated from West Virginia University School of Dentistry in 1992 & was the President of the American Women's Dental Association during her senior year of Dental School. She joined her father, B.C. Schamp in June of 1993. She purchased the practice in 1998 & has practiced solo ever since. She is an active member in good standing of CDDS, FDA, ADA & an alumnus of West Virginia University School of Dentistry. This practice provides exceptional patient care, allowing them to win the SSA on Angie's List in 2011, 2013, & 2014. Located in the heart of Winter Park, we provide services ranging from general dentistry, to cosmetic surgery, to dentures, to crowns & bridgework. Whatever your dentistry needs are, Dr. Schamp of Generations of Smiles is the dentist for you. Our goal is to make your dental visit a comfortable experience & to make a lasting impression on how you view going to the dentist. Take a moment to view our specials listed on our Angie's List coupon & give us a call today to schedule your dentistry needs!

04/17/2013

Elite Dentistry has friendly office staff, clean environment, punctual and if you have an emergency, they'll do whatever they can t get you in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a general cleaning and check-up.

10/10/2012

The doctors are very accommodating and easy going. They are very approachable if you have any questions. They are honest about their pricing. They will let you know up front what the costs are for the things you need or want. They don't try to upsell me every time I go. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen; they are usually ready right away. I wear a permanent retainer that had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are our family dentist.

07/03/2012

I really like that they are on schedule and I don't have to wait. If I am scheduled for 10 they call me in at 10 and I don't have to wait to get inside. They never cancel any of my appointments. It is pretty easy to get an appointment. My appointments are for maintenance and I don't have a lot of dental work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visit Elite Dentistry for dentistry. I go there very six months for regular maintenance.

CATEGORY dentists

The Most Elite Products and Services Elite Dentistry has a wide variety of services for you and your family. Whether it's sparkling white teeth with a one hour tooth whitening session, or a deep cleaning for healthier gums and teeth, it is our pleasure to be your family dentist!