Eastside Critter Sitters

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2016

At Eastside Critter Sitters, we understand that your pets are an important, special and beloved part of your family. Therefore, we go that extra mile to make sure your pets are happy, healthy and safe while you are away - whether it's for the day, the weekend or more. Kennels have proven to be very stressful environments. Pets can experience weight loss and severe anxiety. Even staying with friends can feel foreign compared to the comforts of home. Home is where their heart is, too. Why not let them stay at home while you're away, so they can feel at ease until you return. Whether you are in the market for a week-long or overnight pet sitter, or a daily dog walking while you're at work, Eastside Critter Sitters is at your service. We are dedicated to offering the highest quality of pet care, and will provide for your pets as if they were our own. Eastside Critter Sitters is also dedicated to animal rescue. If you have a rescue animal, and can provide proof of adoption, we will give you one visit free. Eastside Critter Sitters also donates a portion of profits each year to the ASPCA. Don't shop, adopt. We look forward to serving your pet soon! Serving Waterford Lakes, Avalon, Union Park, Azalea Park, Baldwin Park, Goldenrod, UCF, Lee Vista. If your area is not listed ask us we may be able to accomodate....

Jag Tax Management

134  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Award 2019

10/03/2017

Tammie from Eastside did a great job. She showed up everyday and took great care of the cats, as described above. Also, Hurricane Irma may have delayed my return home and when I told her about that possibility she was willing to care for the cats until I was able to return home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to come to my home daily to take care of my 5 cats. This included cleaning their litter boxes, refilling water bowls, dry food bowls and feeding them wet food once a day for 3 days.

05/25/2017

They had special needs which she handled well. Great communication too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sit my 2 large geriatric dogs.

05/23/2017

We are very happy with Tammie Foster's pet sitting service. She goes above and beyond to make all our animals happy. We had a senior dog needing special attention (accidents, laundry, medication) and Tammie was taking care of and loving our dog as if it were her own. Tammie now takes care of our two cats, a cockatiel, the Koi pond (feeding, adding water) and watering the plants. She is very reliab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting (dog, cats, bird, koi pond)

05/07/2017

Tammie was professional, trustworthy, prompt and caring with our dogs. They love her and were so much happier staying in their own home while we were gone, rather than a kennel! Tammie's, fees are reasonable too! We think she is the best pet sitter we have ever had and plan to use her services over and over again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed someone to care for our 3 dogs while we were out of town.

05/04/2017

My dog absolutely loves his time with Eastside Critter Sitters! My walker goes above and beyond for me and they are always willing to pick up extra shifts when I ask. Several neighbors of mine have stopped to tell me how wonderful of a job they do while walking my dog. It's very comforting knowing that my pup is being cared for while I am away! I give them an A+++ and I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Daily dog walk, feed, and play.

CATEGORY pet sitters, dog walkers