East West Pest Control

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 2006

Family owned and operated since 1995. Technicians experienced in all pest control services....

Green Armour Services

We offer pest control for your house or business. We also offer termite elimination and wild life removal for your business and house. We are completely aware that you have choices but we are honored that you are considering us. We provide pest prevention and treatment services for any bugs or rodents that are interfering with your daily life. Since every situation is different, we develop specialized plans and service options that suit your specific needs. We also warranty the work performed. In addition, we also offer discounts for seniors and veterans. Give us a chance and you will experience quality service! Call us at 407-978-7169 or email us at Greenarmourservices@gmail.com for more details.

06/10/2014

Perfectly, as always.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete inside and outside pest control. Would not use any other pest company! !

06/19/2013

It always goes well with Dave. I have used East/West for about 17 years and I will never use any other pest company!! I recommend him to all of my friends!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete inside and outside pest services

06/05/2013

Great service. Steve Liberti was very thorough, took his time and cleaned everything up so you could hardly tell he had drilled all the holes for the termite service. He was also very knowledgeable - I like to know what's being done and why, and he explained everything in detail and really knew what he was talking about. Haven't seen a live wolf spider or roach since the second day - all the pests...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete pest control service plus installed termite protection/barrier.

09/23/2011

Steve Liberti (our technician) was absolutely WONDERFUL! Our home was experiencing an awful brown window infestation (my husband and I had personally killed about 20 of them in various stages of adulthood over the previous four weeks) and Steve was able to eradicate the problem completely. He was extraordinarily thorough, even unscrewing switchplates to apply pesticide within the interior of our w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full inspection and pest control treatment of home's interior and exterior. Spraying of windows, porches, bushes, flower beds, interior baseboards, and in-wall application (behind light switches, etc.)

07/11/2011

I would not switch. When they come, they are there for three hours switching everything and they are very thorough. Ted is my technician and we love him. They will come out anytime you have a problem when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use this company for my exterminator service. They solved an ant problem that I had that I couldn't take care of and I have been using them since.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential and commercial pest control of ants, spiders. roaches, silverfish, palmetto bugs, crickets, termites, fleas, ticks, BED BUGS, Real Estate inspections

Lawn services.