Dust N Stuff

Angie's List since October 2006

B Rated | 2 Reviews

A-Team Cleaning LLC

Thank you for choosing A-Team Cleaning, LLC. We have been serving Lake County since 1981. We provide complete home and office cleaning. Either on a one-time basis or weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. We use a green cleaning system. We use PureGreen24 cleaning products. This is the most effective cleaning solution and EPA registered. Please see our ad below or contact us by email for more information on this terrific products. Our other services include: bio-medical & post-forensic cleaning. We provide quality interior & exterior painting for both residential and commercial properties. Additional DBA - R C 'S Custom Transportation.

03/12/2007

I called them because they got a good review and were close to my home. After making initial arrangements, I requested a consultation with whoever would be assigned to my apartment, as I was not comfortable with allowing access to it to someome whom I'd never even met. I was denied this on the grounds that my work schedule, which is 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM M-F, would conflict. I requested that someone c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work done, I was unable to obtain a consulation (see below).

CATEGORY house cleaning

10/26/2006

They are wonderful. There's not one problem. For most of the time, the same person (Lucy!) has cleaned our home. She is a joy, does a wonderful job, and is 100% trustworthy. Dust N Stuff makes my life much easier because I don't have to worry about anything they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Dust N Stuff for more than four years for weekly cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

House cleaning, weekly, bi weekly, monthly or special occasions, weddings, birthdays & private parties.